What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REPLAY - Pinball documentary

That's awesome. I've watched Special when lit, Ball saved and Tilt (the battle to save pinball) over the week-end, and although I know they're older films it is nice to see some thing far more optimistic about pinball's future.
Those places are so smart, and I think a pinball cafe would be just the right thing for all our high streets currently over crowded with soulless Costa's, Starbucks and the like. Oh for a lottery win!

That's awesome. I've watched Special when lit, Ball saved and Tilt (the battle to save pinball) over the week-end, and although I know they're older films it is nice to see some thing far more optimistic about pinball's future.
Those places are so smart, and I think a pinball cafe would be just the right thing for all our high streets currently over crowded with soulless Costa's, Starbucks and the like. Oh for a lottery win!

Where did you find them films?

I found them on p/bay and downloaded with bit torrent (hope that's alright to say, bit drunk after a night of pinball and beer.)

Back
Top Bottom