What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NORTHERN LIGHTS 2013

A big thanks to Phil Palmer from Pinball Heaven www.pinballheaven.co.uk for loaning us the latest machines.
Phil will be loaning us Woz, Metallica and possibly one other.
Phil has also said that we can have the latest Stern release that is due out at the end of Sept if its in this country.. We would have to drag a few of the NLP guys off that baby if it came.
thanks Phil the support you've given us is fantastic.

If anyone else will be selling machines at the show, please let me know in advance and I will announce it on here and on our FaceBook page.

Love Star Trek.... Kinda underwhelmed at the big gaping expanse of empty pf tho...... :(

hang on weve got two words there, to the back of the class with you, you naughty naughty boy...
I will carry on so we know where we are.. we don't care what season it is.

Starship,

even put the comma in

Didn't I tell you to go to the back of the class ?...
This was fun until you spoilt it.....
Im going away to sulk now and think of something else we can play..
Unless you can suggest something to keep us entertained..

We can now announce the latest competitions we will be holding over the weekend of the show.
Phil from Pinball Heaven Ltd (www.pinballheaven.co.uk) has once again offered to support the show by sponsoring two more competitions.
The first is the kids free play high score comp with a trophy for the winner.
The second is a pay per play high score comp with a trophy and half the takings going to the winner.
both these comps will be held over the entire weekend of the show.

Back
Top Bottom