What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NORTHERN LIGHTS 2013

Looking forward to playing TX sector again, Poi expertly tutored me on what to shoot for... my skills (or lack of) let me down however!

Here's a video full of win.

Dave the Taxman will be bringing his pirates of the Caribbean to the show, which he will have for sale for £2800, Dave's says that it is in really nice condition.

We have just received this fantastic large bear from Carte Blanche today, this is the second year they have supported us in this way.
Thanks guysxlmtybear.jpg

We are still in need of a few more items for the Tombola, if you have anything that you are willing to donate please drop us a line, it does not have to be pinball related as 95% of the audience are not pinheads.

We have just been sent this from Kev
I am bringing a Shadow to the show which will be for sale. It has just been shopped (see pinball info website) with a full new set of plastics and full LEDs. I am looking for £1500
Looks like we will have a really good selection of pins for sale.

Space...
The Final Frontier
These are the voyagers of the Starship, Enterprise
And on the weekend of the 12th and 13th October it will be landing at Event City especially to attend the Northern Lights Pinball Show....
http://www.sternpinball.com/Games/star-trek.aspx
I am sure you will all make the crew welcome and try and clock up as high a score as you can...
A big thanks to Phil from Pinball Heaven for making this happen

Last edited:
You have the new Star Trek already? wowser, good to hear, Mark.

Btw who is the whole crew cos I never knew. These are the ones I know of

Mark (Northern Lights)
Darren (replicas)
Dave (Pudsey)
Poi (TYHO)

Who else is on board?

On an unrelated note, my get-****ed behave-badly play-loadsa-pin plans are scuppered by latest decision that wife and bub now *are* coming after all. So no Moose floor for me, and I hafta find a local and cheap hotel. Any suggestions? Ideally close enough to walk to the show. Also ideally with something to entertain the missus ie spa and pool and nearby shops. Where are you lot staying?

Dan the man.....
Will you get all them on the bike ?.
Loads to do in Trafford Centre but weve just gone for a cheap travel lodge hotel..
Best bet is search for hotels near Trafford centre, event city is next to barton square... theres the lego land in there.

The crew
Im afraid I can not tell you as my internet and phone are being monitored by the fbi ever since we created our wiki page....
look for the guys or gal with the orange crew shirt on..
You've heard of the people who spot trains and eddie stobbart wagons well you can be the first NLP Crew member spotter.

We have just had confirmation that our very good friends from the Slam will be bringing a van full of pins and a rather special piece of garden furniture which has in recent years become a bit of a trademark for them up to support the NLP...
Thanks guys we really appreciate it.

oooh thanks matey .... sadly they seem to be booked out on Sat 12th Oct, i'm just after a double for one night

That one gets booked up pretty fast. Last year I stayed at the Premier Inn that's next to Old Trafford. If you can put up with being that close to the home of the scum then it's worth a shot :)

LAST call -if after these you need to order by end of play tomorrow

Wont be spares at the show

Heres info from previous post

Pascal Janin's Gottlieb and TSPP boards will be available at the NLP show at the Play Expo in
Manchester on October 12th/13th.
These will be available for pick up from the NLP desk,strictly on a
preordered basis.
They can be preordered either by paying straight away on his website(prefered),but can also be
preordered but paid by paying cash on collection at the show.But to say again prepay much easier for Pascal.
"These boards are great" , have the
Gottlieb sys 1 cpu board in my Ramones conversion,as well as the Gottlieb
sys 80 all in one board in both my Black Hole and Haunted House multiball
conversion.Prob get one for Mars too-well worth it.

The added bonus from this preorder is you will save a fair few euros by
picking them up at the show as there are no charges.This is the first time preorders like this have been available for pick up at shows in the UK.

For more information and ordering of these boards please visit

http://www.flippp.fr/boards.php?lg=en&flippp=ba4km95t23lfe9uopn0qdsra05

If you order one please ensure you specify Hand Delivery on his site when ordering at play expo from
nlp pinball area

poibug

PS re Gottlieb my new Gottlieb AKA Frank N Pin will be there

I will be having a parts desk at NLP for the duration of the Show.
Range of parts will be smaller than at the UK Pinball Show, so pre-orders are recommended. I will not be bringing the small parts carousel, and only small numbers of other parts.
If you want to collect parts at NLP, please let me know as soon as possible.
Andy
www.pinballmania.co.uk

Have you tried them all as there are 3? North, South and West. Or there is a scummy Travelodge nearby as well!
everywhere is full mate. i've been looking on booking.com and on bedandbreakfasts.co.uk and come up with nothing. i'd rather not be miles away, especially as if i'm coming to the show, then the missus will want the car. anyone got any hidden gems, or booked a room they can't use?

everywhere is full mate. i've been looking on booking.com and on bedandbreakfasts.co.uk and come up with nothing. i'd rather not be miles away, especially as if i'm coming to the show, then the missus will want the car. anyone got any hidden gems, or booked a room they can't use?

Problem is that you only want to book for Saturday night, a few places have availability but they won't release just for Saturday only - convince your mrs that the only way you can do it is stay Friday and Saturday and then, if you are quick, you will get in at Trafford Centre West but will cost you over £200

C'mon folks there's a few tickets left for the show it's gonna be a great weekend!!!! And help the tct what could be better than a weekend of pinball,even a personal appearance by me lol so any autograph hunters going I'm happy to sign.

We have just collected the trophies for the Pinball Heaven Ltd high score competitions.
One is for the pay per play high score comp, the winner will also get cash.
The other is for the kids free play high score comp.
The trophies look stunning and will look really well on any ones mantle piece.NLP Trophys. 001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom