What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NORTHERN LIGHTS 2013

C'mon folks there's a few tickets left for the show it's gonna be a great weekend!!!! And help the tct what could be better than a weekend of pinball,even a personal appearance by me lol so any autograph hunters going I'm happy to sign.

Yup,better order cheaper tickets by about sunday or ya wont get them in time and have to pay more on the door

Looking forward to playing TX sector again, Poi expertly tutored me on what to shoot for... my skills (or lack of) let me down however!

Here's a video full of win.

And my latest project Frank N Pin.

How many games does it take to make one?

And also the HH with speech and multiball will be there too

It doesn't matter what kind of car you have, you can always move a pin on a roof rack.
The World Fair turned up at David Dutton's like this...
world fair.jpg

The Demolition Man I am taking to the show will be for sale. £950.

We are looking for volunteers to help with the setting up and breaking down of the show.
Sunday is the biggest headache with all the pins being broken down in a very short time, we need as many people to help in this as possible, it doesn't matter if your a pin head or not there will be plenty to do from pack up pins to move tables it all helps us wind the show down.
If your up for helping out in any way please let us know and be at the NLP show desk near the end of the Show on Sunday.
Last year was fantastic with all that came and helped out in one way or another.
This year we have around 50% more pins and hope it goes as smoothly.

We have just received two signed WOZ promo translites from our very good friends at Jersey Jack Pinball
We will have two of their stunning WOZ pinballs to play at the NLP next weekend.
Thanks guys we really appreciate your supportDCP01383.JPG

For those of you who have never been to Event City before, here is a map of the area, the entrance to where we are is marked by the x.map-large.jpg

I take it you are there Friday Andy ? If so theres no problem as you will be dropping off stuff thus be directed to the correct parking.
Please try and give one of us a call about an hour before you arrive...
Look forward to seeing you.

What hotels are you NLP guys stopping at on Friday/Saturday night?

Thought you were all in the premier inn Trafford center west?
That's what I have been telling everyone

I'm sure i saw a list of expected pins. Can't find it now. Can anyone point me towards it's general direction.

Back
Top Bottom