What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

Potential disaster. The one time I've got prepared in advance to reconnect with the community, and what happens - the cooker catches fire the night before. Had to get the fire service out at 1 in the morning. The damage isn't too bad aside from the cooker being burnt out, but I'll have to report everything to the estate agent in the morning, there will almost certainly be a glut of things that will demand attention immediately and my travel plans will be royally stuffed in that event.

I did NOT need this.

Tell the estate agent if that is what is required, but also tell them it's the weekend and you have plans and any other business will have to wait until Tuesday. Job done.

yep it’s bank holiday weekend. leave it until tuesday [emoji106][emoji106][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone tried using the online check in on the hotel website? my reservation number doesn't match the expected format so not getting anywhere.

Anyone tried using the online check in on the hotel website? my reservation number doesn't match the expected format so not getting anywhere.

Not sure it will be that busy you need to check in online will it?

Getting very excited now - we're setting off to Daventry in a couple of hours, should be there 16.00ish . Look forward to meeting anyone whom I've not met before! Plus of course some familiar faces!!! See ya all soon.

PS - here's a pic of me n Clare - so you know who we are! (To avoid any confusion - I'm the one on the left :) )

me n clare.jpg

We're in a printer van if any one spots us, at least moving slowly thought they were stopping the works for the weekend.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

For us not attending, is there a page where up to date competition results and up coming web streams can be found?

After being ****d around by the ex wife, now hav taz turbo junior coming with me :), he loved NPL 2017 and is very excited! Empty the car and look for machines he says!

That's my boy :thumbs:

Is there owt like this closer to my neck of the woods in Huddersfield ever?

Sent from the comfort of my Sofa

Back
Top Bottom