What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New UK pinball event - Daventry August 25th & 26th 2018

It's standard procedure for a hotel to release rooms which have been put aside leading up to an event. In this case, they were released a coupe of weeks ago. I gave you all a heads up, remember. Think it was also in capitals too BOOK NOW.

Think we've had a good 10 months to get booked up. And they were easily cancelled right up to the event start if you couldn't make it.

It’s completely my fault that I’m late to the party. I just wanted to know if I was missing a trick. AirBnB is booked and I’ll sort tickets tonight. Thanks to all who replied and thanks to Phil for putting it on. See you there!

Aww grizz!!! Going awol at such a time..... one week in the cooler!!!!!!

Sgt Grizz is currently enjoying what the rest of us call a bit of a “Summer Break”.

I know he’s missing you all... and he will be back soon.

And I know he wasn’t happy to be missing this either. However I know he’s enjoying his break :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Should be attending the Saturday with a friend. Looking forward to it.

Is there a list of machines that should be there?

Cheers!

I was attending with two of my staff but one can't make it for family reasons.

This means we will only need one room at the hotel now so there should be a spare room.

Any takers for Mike's double room Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday? It'll be possible to cancel some of the nights if you just want it for say, Fri & Sat.

UKPinfest 2018 live panels

We're pleased to announce: -

Saturday 25th August 1pm - Team Pinball with The Mafia!

Saturday 25th August 5pm - Pinnovating with Kill Bill!

Sunday 26th August 1pm - Homepin with Thunderbirds!

Seating for the talks is limited to 70. First come, first served.

The panels will also hopefully be streamed live - https://www.twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

Any takers for Mike's double room Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday? It'll be possible to cancel some of the nights if you just want it for say, Fri & Sat.

Hi Phil,

I’ll take it for the Friday and Saturday if that’s possible. I can cancel my AirBnB.

Mike

Hoping the streams will be recorded for replay as I'll be in the Mediterranean sea

yes they will be recorded and on Youtube. Remember though, your mobile allowance is usable in the EU!

Tim will be streaming the competitions at:

Neil.

only for people below my ability. LOL so that'll be my wife and the hotel dog.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but will any of you be wearing name badges? I’m thinking of going on the Saturday on my own and haven’t really met anyone on the forum before except @chrisb and @David King before so it would be good for people like me ‘n00bs’ to identify who’s who at the event (assuming you want to be identified)

I can sort out some which can be collected from the NLP desk, we will be looking after the machine keys and keeping the machines going.

Yes I would like ONE name badge with James on it please... @replicas

Not Adam, or any other name I may have been given by others please ;)

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but will any of you be wearing name badges? I’m thinking of going on the Saturday on my own and haven’t really met anyone on the forum before except @chrisb and @David King before so it would be good for people like me ‘n00bs’ to identify who’s who at the event (assuming you want to be identified)

Just stand at the bar and shout hi I'm @strongs_uk and the drinks are on me then you will meet loads of people ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom