What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest Pinball machine donation thread

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
This is a specific thread for pinball machine donations. As well as transport, Thursday accommodation for van drivers and free entry, there'll be a raffle for you all. If you'd like to donate a prize, please get in touch.

1st Prize - Friday and Saturday night room paid for
2nd Prize - SNES mini
3rd Prize - Stern mirror blades
4th Prize - TBA
5th Prize - TBA

Pin donations as follows. Also need a batch of pins for the competition room

1. Wizard John Bateson, Chris Edis, Rob Denton
2. Nautilus John Bateson, Chris Edis, Rob Denton
3. Circus John Bateson, Chris Edis, Rob Denton
4. Aerobatics John Bateson, Chris Edis, Rob Denton
5. Ski Jump John Bateson, Chris Edis, Rob Denton
6. Queens Castle John Bateson, Chris Edis, Rob Denton
7. Pac Man John Bateson, Chris Edis, Rob Denton
8. Robocop John Bateson, Chris Edis, Rob Denton
9. Starwars (DE) John Bateson, Chris Edis, Rob Denton
10. Getaway Steve Brum
11. X-Force John Bateson, Chris Edis, Rob Denton
12. BK2K Dan Langwell
12. Fish Tales Dan Langwell
14. LOTR Dan Langwell
15. TAF Dan Langwell
16. LW3 Dan Langwell
17. Monster Bash Ian W
18. Scared Stiff Ian W
19. Avatar Ian W
20. Shrek Ian W
21. Bride of Pinbot Bob (PinballToys)
22. Bide of Pinbot Peter Davies
23. The Dark Knight Ailsa
24. Indiana Jones Ailsa
25. X-Files Ailsa
26. Metallica Ailsa
27. Revenge from Mars Peter Davies
28. Junk Yard Ailsa
29. NBA Fast Break Ailsa
30. Black Rose Ailsa
31. Iron Maiden Steve Brum
32. Batman 66 Steve Brum
33. ACDC Steve Brum
34. Game of Thrones Steve Brum
35. POTC Stern Steve Brum
36. Tron Steve Brum
37. Creech Steve Brum
38. Zaccarria Magic Castle Steve Brum
39. Medievil Madness Steve Brum
40. South Park Steve Brum
41. Addams Family Andy Foster
42. Jurassic Park Andy Foster
43. Flash Andy Foster
44. Jokerz Andy Foster
45. Space Invaders Andy Foster
46. Mousin' Around Andy Foster
47. Black Knight Andy Foster
48. Spectrum Andy Foster
49. Dr Who Matt Vince
50. Fathom Matt Vince
51. 24 Matt Vince
52. Kings of Steel Matt Vince
53. Rocky Matt Vince
54. Bride of Pinbot Matt Vince
55. X & O's Matt Vince
56. Gold Wings Nick Marshall
57. Black Rose PBrookfield
58. World Poker Tour Wayne Johns
59. GoT LE Wayne Johns
60. TNA Neil McRae
61. The Walking Dead Neil McRae
62. Stargate Tony Molloy(mission65)
63. DE Batman Tony Molloy(mission65)
64. No Fear Tony Molloy(mission65)
65. Hook Astyy
66. GOLDBALL Astyy
67. GOLDBALL Astyy
68. ROCKET III Astyy
69. The Shadow Windoesnot
70. Thunderbirds Pinball Heaven/Homepin
71. Pinbot David King
72. Bride of Pinbot David King
73. JACKBOT David King
74. F-14 Tomcat P Brookfield
75. Medieval Madness Alan Syson
76. Junk Yard Alan Syson
77. Kill Bill Pinnovating
78. The Matrix Pinnovating
79. Indiana Jones My Pinballs
80. Indiana Jones My Pinballs
81. Earth Wind Fire Zaccaria Keith
82. TOTAN Newdos
83. Terminator 2 Dr. Pinball
84. Dialled In Neil McRae
85. Iron Maiden Premium Tilt
86. Guardians of the Galaxy Tilt
87. Houdini Tilt
88. Transformers Ailsa
89. Dracula Ailsa
90. Sopranos Carl Spiby
91. Spiderman Neil McRae
92. The Shadow Neil McRae
93. Demo Man on steroids Pinnovating
94. The Mafia Team Pinball (Transported by Kevlar)
95. TBA Pinball Heaven
96. TBA Pinball Heaven
97. Flintstones
98. BSD Paul Garner
99. Twilight Zone Atlantis
100. Star Trek Premium Eric Evans
101. Space Invaders Matt Vince
102. Road Kings Matt Vince

Plus 20 Competition machines supplied by Special when lit which are NOT listed above.

Please get in touch if you're donating.

Last edited:
Looking forward to comparing the TBA machines. Never played one....had a go on some TBCs but found them a bit meh..... I think there may be some FYIs in the country also.... after this post there may also be some FFS's inbound. :rofl:

@Big Phil we won't be bringing Fireball now as I've sold it :D we'll either be one down on our number or sort something different out. I also need to confirm what the A N Other game will be on our list but will do that closer to the time depending on what I've got that's cool and interesting :thumbs:

I'd like to bring my F-14 Tomcat. It will be competition standard by the time this event rolls around.

But, I'm going to have a headache transporting it, my only car is physically unable to fit it and the cost of van hire for Thursday to Sunday (or the logistics of two separate bookings) as well as hotel prices even at the reduced rate is not a small sum of cash for me to outlay to bring just one game.

Would I be risking damage taking it in a car trailer, I wonder... anyone with experience? Alternatively, anybody around Wolverhampton that would be able to add my machine as a waypoint to and from?

I'd like to bring my F-14 Tomcat. It will be competition standard by the time this event rolls around.

But, I'm going to have a headache transporting it, my only car is physically unable to fit it and the cost of van hire for Thursday to Sunday (or the logistics of two separate bookings) as well as hotel prices even at the reduced rate is not a small sum of cash for me to outlay to bring just one game.

Would I be risking damage taking it in a car trailer, I wonder... anyone with experience? Alternatively, anybody around Wolverhampton that would be able to add my machine as a waypoint to and from?

I know Steve Brum was looking at doing a collection run. Maybe Wolverhampton would be his area?

Phil, I have no transport to bring a machine, but if Daz/Chris have room or need to fill their van, I can donate. Otherwise happy to buy a ticket and just enjoy the weekend.

the key is to multi use a tailift luton van coming from a long way away on the Thursday to collect machines from the Midlands on the Friday then to drop those off on Sunday ready for the longer journey home on the Monday. With good traffic I am an hour from Daventry and we can load / unload 10 games in 30 minutes. What games who knows as its still a long way away. larger events should mean more variety so not ALL Sterns LOL! Also good to await the announcement of any specail guests so that suitable games can be pledged

the key is to multi use a tailift luton van coming from a long way away on the Thursday to collect machines from the Midlands on the Friday then to drop those off on Sunday ready for the longer journey home on the Monday. With good traffic I am an hour from Daventry and we can load / unload 10 games in 30 minutes. What games who knows as its still a long way away. larger events should mean more variety so not ALL Sterns LOL! Also good to await the announcement of any specail guests so that suitable games can be pledged
I'm still trying to get my head round you , yes you Steve loading a van with 10 pinball machines in 30 mins. Im just having trouble visualising you doing a bit . :rolleyes::p:rolleyes::p:rolleyes::p:rolleyes::p:rolleyes:o_O

Oh and it would be good if they where both in the compo.

Oh and it would be good if they where both in the compo.
Really good of you pledging two awesome machines Neil but anyone not in the comp won't get a chance to play them , which would be a shame. Your machines and your choice where you want them to be played but it would be a shame.

TNA will probably be most popular game at show.

£1 a go would raise a ton for charity as it will be played all weekend.

Just an idea.....

Or is it just NLP that raises money for charity?

Last edited:
I'm hoping to bring one machine in the car, but will have a chat with the other guys nearer the time to see if it morphs into a NERG style van run

Cheers Neil! Appreciate the support. I'll get them added to the list.

Not too keen on charging to play the pins. Quite happy to have NLP tombola and raffle for any charity they want.

Reactions: Arv
I'm scratching my head thinking which machine Paul will be bringing. Police Force is still in bits and should be for a good while or until the artwork is finished.
Looks like Dracula been fixed.

Back
Top Bottom