What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

That's crazy!
I have been listening to Powerslave and Seventh son of a seventh son today at work.... great albums, but each to their own! :thumbs:

Seventh son of a seventh son is freaking awesome :cool:

I wonder if a seventh son of a seventh son somewhere out there will buy one :hmm:

I also often wonder if any Cousin Kevins actually own a Tommy and enjoy Cousin Kevin mode.

The sort of questions that keep me awake at night . I need to have a word with myself :D

hmm, stern are a bit nuts on pricing...

Looks like europe is getting a better deal when you factor in foreign exchange to me though...

pinballpricingpro.jpg

pricing above doesn't include tax in the US (but that doesn't affect the trend) and also uses Phil's pricing for UK prices plus the electrocoin gouge.

Are we the only country with this wacky distributor model where the distributor doesn't sell to the public? I can't believe Pro's have now reached £6600 ( I know Phil will discount that ). The way it's going Pro's will soon be 7K, especially if the $ makes a come back.

at a guess i'd say we're being gouged to hand a price cut in the US.

Are we the only country with this wacky distributor model where the distributor doesn't sell to the public? I can't believe Pro's have now reached £6600 ( I know Phil will discount that ). The way it's going Pro's will soon be 7K, especially if the $ makes a come back.

It truly sucks. Even if Pro's are $5999 in the US, a straight conversion gives approx £4250 .......... now I know its never that simple, but even with all other things taken into account its depressing to see it jump from £4250 equivalent to £6395 over here :sad::sad:

It truly sucks. Even if Pro's are $5999 in the US, a straight conversion gives approx £4250 .......... now I know its never that simple, but even with all other things taken into account its depressing to see it jump from £4250 equivalent to £6395 over here :sad::sad:

If they were more around the £4-5K mark they'd sell bucketloads more machines. The markup is obscene.

I’m guessing its awaiting some sort of approval otherwise we would see it by now so - given they tend to build the first run of pros and LEs together I’d expect to see it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pros

Maiden a dream theme for me
Music
Love the band
Art is decent

Cons

Price
Art is a bit Egyptian mummy
Play field v similar to Metallica & GOTG
Seems like a big wow factor at first but not a lot going on bar the 4 flippers looks like Met to me

Biggest con

No big Eddie head with red led eyes toy

Come on

I love Metallica but the pin doesn't work so good for me much prefer Aerosmith and Acdc even though I don't like the bands even as much

Still if any wants to swap for me AFMLe in 18 months hit me up! Well do a deal :)

So the LTD version is going to sell out even before people know what it looks like?:cuckoo:

No wonder Stern make so little effort with their artwork normally.

Layout look interesting. Like the idea of having to go through the pops in order to get up the ramp.

With the initial bizz about the game I can't see Stern moving away from the old rock bands for a while.

Obv the old bands have fans with money and wil buy for their games rooms regardless of whether they are big pin fans so it's a no brainer

I stil want one tbf

Obv the old bands have fans with money and wil buy for their games rooms regardless of whether they are big pin fans so it's a no brainer

I stil want one tbf

Is that really true? I hear it said a lot of times but I don’t see much of any evidence of it being true. Take Star Wars - with collectors the new one is see as a joke. Are there loads of AC/DC fans with the Pinball in their room?

Is that really true? I hear it said a lot of times but I don’t see much of any evidence of it being true. Take Star Wars - with collectors the new one is see as a joke. Are there loads of AC/DC fans with the Pinball in their room?

Maybe maybe not, I know a few people with Rolling Stones pin that don't care for pin so maybe

Guess it depends how rich u r and how much room u have vs if u r a casual or a crazed fan

If TNA comes in at £5995, it would be a tough choice between that and an Iron Maiden pro.

Only seems like yesterday I paid £4400 for my NIB MET..... and that seemed a lot:eek:

If TNA comes in at £5995, it would be a tough choice between that and an Iron Maiden pro.

Only seems like yesterday I paid £4400 for my NIB MET..... and that seemed a lot:eek:

Yep, and I still have it :)

With shipping an import a pro would cost 5500. - that includes VAT and shipping costs (sea).

Neil.

then you have to hack it to have 50hz, then you have to rewire it, then you have no warranty, is it worth it for £700-800? No... unless you think it is, then go for it.

Back
Top Bottom