What's new

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

I think it looks great. Powerslave is a great looking theme to go with.

Gameplay looks great and I used to love iron maiden back when I was a teenager. If I had a few quid to spend id buy this but even if it was 10% of the price I couldn't afford it at the moment

If I could buy any new right now though it would be Total Nuclear Annihilation. I seriously love that pin

I'm pretty blown away by how good this looks. Shot layout, rules, gameplay in general just all look awesome. Callouts seem really good too, and nice spinner sounds and so on.

its a fantastic game with pants music. such a missed opportunity; I'm going to get this but I'll be pinballbrowsering it as I can't cope with the endless freaking guitar rifts.

Stern make great music pins -
AC/DC
KISS
MET
AS
All great games and not really a fan of any of them musically.
Never bought or listened to Maiden but how can you not get adrenalin playing this game to Fear of the Dark or something!
LE's seem to be sold out in USA already.

I don't like any of those games. AC/DC I love the music but the game is pants.

I'm 31 years old and my favourite bands are Metallica and Iron Maiden ;)
I must be a grandad, anyway, I think it looks pretty good, I was expecting a big Eddie somewhere,

Agreed need an Eddie mod somewhere.. In time

Love Maiden seen them more times then I can remember!

Me too, :) I have tickets for their summer tour, first band I ever saw live too, sooo many fond memories from Iron Maiden shows.

I joined the Maiden fan club to make sure I got tickets after Metallica's UK tour sold out in about 5 seconds and I couldn't get tickets :(

Great band to see live, I don't get how people can of "not heard of them".

80's monsters of rock etc.... Come on @johnwhitfield ... Time to chime in....

Amazing years.... Until the gun n Roses incident

ok premium for me; I'd be temped on the LE but want to see it.

It's great that one of the best players of all time has put everything into this game to make it fun for beginners and there will be layers upon layers of strategy for tournament players.
I think he said he has been working on the design for 4 years.
Very tempting!

KME is the GOAT :clap:

Love the layout but the theme does nothing for me - of all the Stern band themes Iron Maiden is the one I find least appealing. Look forward to playing it but can’t see myself owning one of these.

Not sure if pinball browser can save this one if you aren’t into Maiden - can’t imagine the callouts etc working with other music. Hopefully I’m proven wrong.

What I would give for this layout with the Archer theme as intended :(

I'm 31 years old and my favourite bands are Metallica and Iron Maiden ;)
I must be a grandad, anyway, I think it looks pretty good, I was expecting a big Eddie somewhere,

No not at all.Ten years ago maiden were dad rock but the younger generation love em,my lad and many of his mates do. Neil McCrae clearly is unaware of this, many young people like maiden.And no I ain't a massive maiden fan ,I have some albums and seen em live,that's it.I think the pin aesthetically looks killer,good track list and it looks a good layout and seems to be well coded.All graphics no band footage is an added bonus too

Back
Top Bottom