What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

What tosh. Plenty of spike systems on site working with very little maintenance.,

sorry mate but I have to disagree. When you look at the volume of failure of node boards with little play on them that is absolutely down to shock impact then anyone who has one of these boards is sitting on a time bomb. I think even with the Stern modification (which with many ham fisted folks might make the problem even worse). Its shoddy design and shoddy manufacturing.

The good news is that Goerge Gomez committed to releasing the specs and diagrams of the boards at TPF...

I want to know how many they have sold to people who can't stand the music.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

well they will sell one to me when the premium info comes out, but I'm seriously going to convert it to Disco Maiden. You make me feel by Sylvester fits in perfectly during the ball launch sequence.

Yeah it was my GB that went tits up. Pricey board but super easy to swap out. So there's that...

And yet they’ve sold out of LE’s already! Some people have far more money than sense/intelligence, and they’re a growing breed. Madness I tell you...
Which means that Stern will probably take a bit out of the next LE......
Pinsiders past - 'I refuse to buy another Stern again'.
Pinsiders present - 'Oh crap, only 500, going to miss out on best pin ever, panic buy':D

Music's fine with me but instead of aces high you could put wings of a dove in by madness

I was thinking more I will survive by gloria Gaynor!

you guys will all say you hate it, then PM me for a secret download location so you can get out your disco balls, tight white trousers and medallions!

Which means that Stern will probably take a bit out of the next LE......
Pinsiders past - 'I refuse to buy another Stern again'.
Pinsiders present - 'Oh crap, only 500, going to miss out on best pin ever, panic buy':D

lets see it first!

Here's one for you neil.Swap out the trooper and put in soldier boy by The shirrelles.See that way it ties with what's happening on the display.you'll be well away,lol

Ok. Been offline for s few days. Just caught up with 200 odd posts and in summary:

1) @philpalmer is the only way to go for pinballs as we all know.
2) Iron maiden looks a great game although a crap theme, Elwin saves the day.
3) @Neil McRae probably does look good in Spandex and we all can't wait for the ABBA pinball tribute band.
4) If Gary Stern really did say that, vote with your feet and stick to manufacturers that appreciate their customer base.
5) We really are pinball freaks as writing (and me reading) hundreds of posts about the new 'ball in a box' is technically mental!

Skiing in France at the mo with the family costing the same money as a NIB which is even more mental !!!!!!!

Life. Makes you wonder.

I think the rules are going to be epic on this game.

Slight similarity to KISS final wizard mode in that all 4 inserts need to be completed.

Can see that the game shouldn't get old quickly. Getting to number of the beast and completing it looks to be super tough!

Number of the Beast
Collect all 4 Eddie inserts to start Number of the Beast wizard mode. The 4 Eddie inserts require:

• Super Jackpot on Trooper Mutli-Ball
  • Super Jackpot on Mummy Multi-Ball
  • Completing the Power Pyramid
  • Completing? 2 Minutes to Midnight

Can't wait to see the fully loaded Premium /LE.

That would be my one small criticism of the Pro, as awesome as the layout is and the code looks there is not one single toy/mech.

I bloody hate this Pro/Premium/LE sales model :-(

Sent from the Oasis using Tapatalk
The only positive is that there is less that can break or go wrong on the pro:rolleyes:
And pro owners will no doubt say the pro has more flow and is faster;)

The only positive is that there is less that can break or go wrong on the pro:rolleyes:
And pro owners will no doubt say the pro has more flow and is faster;)

Haha yeah you see that every time on pinside

Just get the premium

I think it’s about patience just wait for them to come on the 2nd hand market in 2 years

If GB LEs are going for £4k now you will be able to get get a maiden one on the cheap soon enough just have to wait!

Back
Top Bottom