What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

new code coming....

Here are the notes from the update on the IMDN at Pinburgh from Keith:
FYI Iron maiden code that will be running at Pinburgh will have the following changes from the current 1.02.
Aces High - fixed an issue where destroying the 2nd bomber during the grace period will start a roving shot in the mode that never ends for all players
Aces High - initial jackpot scores are boosted by 500K
Aces High - fixed a display issue where the playfield multiplier was being applied to the base value instead of the total (no effect on final scoring)
Aces High - fixed a display issue where jackpot scoring equation would not be correct after first Super Jackpot (no effect on final scoring)
Soul Shard - fixed an issue where the Tomb Award would not light after spotting a random Soul Shard through Mystery Orb Level 3 (after 2 Minutes to Midnight)
Trooper Multiball - added missing Beast 1x Jackpot callouts
Trooper Multiball - boosted volumes of selected trooper speech
Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the ‘Showtime’ speech was getting called when you drain into lighting Cyborg Multiball
2 Minutes to Midnight - changed background font color to red for more contrast
Mode Totals - fixed an issue where mode totals were excluding the values of shots made in the grace period
Eddie Cards - Trooper Level 2 card is easier, can now be collected by making any 5x Jackpot shot OR lighting all shots for 3x Jackpot
Revive - when balls are being launched into play and Revive triggers, no revive will be taken and ball saver will be extended 4 seconds with no grace period
Score Frame - fixed a rare issue when adding a player during Bonus countup results in temporarily displaying 0000 scores for all players and overlapping text
Music - fixed an issue with the attenuation getting set back to ‘0’ between balls, now it resets it to whatever the adjustment says

I think this might be my new favourite game. It just shoots so brilliantly well. I don't have the vast amount of pinball experience lot's of you guys do but I've played a fair few games now and I think this might be my number 1. So good!

I hope you got the grand champion on the one they are carting around with them.

Great pic Jon.

Was a great night even though we where way out at the back.

I hope you got the grand champion on the one they are carting around with them.

Great pic Jon.

Was a great night even though we where way out at the back.
Never saw it to play it in the end.....but had been on the beers most of the day so would have been sh1te!o_O

Visited chief coffee to play it today, there were a few people in there at the time so couldn't quite here the music unfortunately but really enjoyed it.
Getting those loops going is fun, got loop champion but that won't last long!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

@Atlantis you will at least have to put a pic up of your high score... Very impressive.

Assuming your doing the update of course

Too late, have the update on it done already but I will say wizard mode is awesome. when is your next visit mate?

Well, if you can't post a pic, I will at least put it up...

1.7 billion.....

I might get a chance this weekend???

@BigIan

That must have been the old score.... :p

I'm not heading over as I didn't get in to the finals!

I will plan to next year (all going well with this year)

Also, I would be too afraid that I would buy something and get killed when I get home :p

I don’t get why folk are concerned about losing their current high scores for the sake of a code update. If it’s that important take a photo and stick it to the translite until beaten

I don’t get why folk are concerned about losing their current high scores for the sake of a code update. If it’s that important take a photo and stick it to the translite until beaten
I'm in the same mold as you there .I did it once so can do better again after the new code update .and yes the new tutorials are good .
Seems these guys have snapped my high scores so what can I do lol

Last edited:

Lol. I'm not that ****d dude. Just found it funny the day after I finally crack 400 they release the update

Back
Top Bottom