What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

Mainly the node boards but I have hear of the main board going as well in a friends game.

Also, talking updates, quick? Full? Verify? Does it matter?

Quick and verify

If any issues I’ll do it again as full but never had any issues. Full update takes such a long time although not so bad on IM but on batman holy slow upload batman?

Neil

I assume quick just changes the things that need changing and full formats it and starts again. Verify seems unnecessary if you got the file from Stern's website

I assume quick just changes the things that need changing and full formats it and starts again. Verify seems unnecessary if you got the file from Stern's website

I suspect you'd be correct - a quick update will likely just updated the changed blocks
However I'd probably always run the verify option as that I would imagine checks the of CRC of what's been written to the machine against the CRC of the file one the stick ensuring the transfer has worked successfully.

Big fan of the secret skill shot down the left out lane. A nice 20 million if you can nail it. It's tough though, like a delicate sand wedge onto a tiny green. Or something. Anyway, nephew is enjoying the game:20180707_135345.jpg

Big fan of the secret skill shot down the left out lane. A nice 20 million if you can nail it. It's tough though, like a delicate sand wedge onto a tiny green. Or something. Anyway, nephew is enjoying the game:View attachment 67743

I think the super secret skill shot is a bit crap 60M on the playfield... i think thrnidea for it came from NYCPC when Bowen short plunged Aerosmith and then tap the ball out through the Outlane - when playing Elwin - he then came back to play an epic ball on AS (watch the video).

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So satisfying when you hit it though. Talking of scoring. You need to be a superb player to get the big scores on this game. It really rewards consistent shooting. Extremely well thought out ruleset too

Have to admit - played one earlier tonight, and it’s one awesome pin! Music great, layout great.. seems like more can be done on the code... so when I win the lottery tomorrow night i’ll Get my order in :)

Finally got around to getting it unboxed and swap out the cabinet brackets for the B/W ones. Then set about having a good play with it.

IMG_20180714_124057.jpg

Taking it to bits. You need to check the build quality of theses things you know. :)

Hmm Spanish inquisition. Yes it's late here was parked in UK for me till I could get it here.box and straps here also do you wish for me to take a pic ?

, sorry :)..... Too much wine, and son just beat me 3 0 on Tron

Easy. He gets close just pull the plug.Oh dear what a time to get a power cut.
Just had a blast on mine and an air ball off the center ramp into the sarcophagus lock for a 'Dirty Pool' call out.
Great game.

@huggers many thanks for inviting me over, dude. IM a great game, loads to it and more to discover. Really enjoyed the evening especially the darts and meeting James.

Shame your prediction above was way off and think my darts was better than my pinball last night and that's not saying much!

Cheers again:)
Greg

@huggers many thanks for inviting me over, dude. IM a great game, loads to it and more to discover. Really enjoyed the evening especially the darts and meeting James.

Shame your prediction above was way off and think my darts was better than my pinball last night and that's not saying much!

Cheers again:)
Greg

My pleasure man, had a great time, really good to see you down here. Haha not sure my darts or my pinball were up to much, I'll blame the cider! We'll have to hang out again soon mate, cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom