What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

You should be able to reposition it a certain amount, slacken the nuts inside the cab, I believe theres 3, and then you can knock it gently into position.

Yeah take a look on pinside a few folks have had to tweak it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sterns build quality is terrible... No QC at all! I've had to disable the centre ramp and mummy lock on my premium due to the ramp catching on the ball guide and burning the coil out :(

Mr Docker to the rescue tomorrow :p

Sterns build quality is terrible... No QC at all! I've had to disable the centre ramp and mummy lock on my premium due to the ramp catching on the ball guide and burning the coil out :(

Mr Docker to the rescue tomorrow :p

Can always rely on Phil,good lad

Just tried to loosen the scews on the plunger. Can't get them to budge and don't want to round them

Don't think they need a blow wave .

I've found that heat on a tight screw will often loosen it, and if its got thread lock on it will work even more. Use to carry a heat gun when I raced model cars, was essential.

Neil.

Removing the washers didn't help Phil. Had to adjust the housing. There was quite a bit of play in it once the screws were loosened.

DYING to play this but have barely had 5 minutes to myself. I'm so impressed with the game so far. The main reason being you always feel like there is something to shoot for to further your game in some way. Every single shot counts. Also, that spinner into the pops. Such a satisfying shot. The theme and music, I'm totally on board, the whole package comes together well but really it's the layout, shots and code that make this game so fun. Tend to think even at this early stage this will be well loved by pinball people for years to come. Amazing game, believe the hype

DYING to play this but have barely had 5 minutes to myself. I'm so impressed with the game so far. The main reason being you always feel like there is something to shoot for to further your game in some way. Every single shot counts. Also, that spinner into the pops. Such a satisfying shot. The theme and music, I'm totally on board, the whole package comes together well but really it's the layout, shots and code that make this game so fun. Tend to think even at this early stage this will be well loved by pinball people for years to come. Amazing game, believe the hype

Is this one a keeper Huggers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you buy this nib Andy? And is it the pro or premium?
Can't imagine anyone selling it on just yet

I did mate yeah. Got the Pro. I'll give it the Youtube treatment before too long I expect

New code ladies and gentleman! lots of bug fixes!

Was all set to play it at swavesey this weekend as imdn was originally listed sadly not now.Really wanna get games in as may go for one.Seen plenty of pics n vids,hence the interest even if it on a system that seems flaky and Stevie wonder doing Stearns qc.Joking aside,a board goes pop after a year or so,as plenty have and your are out a few hundred again,a big worry

Was all set to play it at swavesey this weekend as imdn was originally listed sadly not now.Really wanna get games in as may go for one.Seen plenty of pics n vids,hence the interest even if it on a system that seems flaky and Stevie wonder doing Stearns qc.Joking aside,a board goes pop after a year or so,as plenty have and your are out a few hundred again,a big worry

Spike is a concern no doubt but this game really is fantastic.

I've only had a short time with mine but to me this is another level of pinball layout and code. Just a perfectly designed game

I think the board thing is a bit of hot air really yes they do fail but I suspect there are many games out there that have never had any problems it’s the normal today that a few people have had issues and everyone makes a song and dance about it yet the 1000 that are fine never get a mention
Electrocoin seemed to have upped there game with advanced replacement stuff too I hade a cab mode board next day last week
Yes £200 for a board is expensive but if it was a bill for a car part after 2 years you wouldn’t bat an eye lid
As for qc again it’s not the best but a difficult call you wouldn’t lots of games playing on it to test it as then it wouldn’t be new you wouldn’t buy a new car that had been driven to London and back for qc

Is it just the node boards that are prone to failure or the actual spike board?

Back
Top Bottom