What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

My best 1st ball... , but ended in the 4 hundreds

DSC_0807.JPG

I don’t get why folk are concerned about losing their current high scores for the sake of a code update. If it’s that important take a photo and stick it to the translite until beaten

I don't think anyone is genuinely concerned?
Just a bit of shyte talking really.

BTW, how do you stick a photo on the translite if its on your phone? :S:rofl:

You would just need to buy a new phone I guess and leave the old phone on the machine

Also Richard, you dont need to be in the finals to go to pinfest, there are 100 odd other machines to play. infact I think the best weekend i had was at play expo in manchester a few years ago when there were no tournaments/league meets to distract us...

Yeah I know it's not just competition, but competition is the easiest way to justify a weekend away from the kids.
You, me and bigian can have a mini-tourney on my Rocket III. There trip justified make it so:thumbs:

So having been not interested in the theme at all (Iron Maiden), I was also the same with Metallica.

I recently got a Met pro and have been busy modding it and its going to come out great. As part of this, the theme (Metallica) has grown on me a lot.

As such I think i’ll Drop on an IM when the time suits. Also I think I’ll get another AC/DC premium.

I think I’ve got just got my 3rd or 4th mid life crisis as I hit music pins of my youth.

1.04 up on sterns website...

V1.04.0 - August 15, 2018
=========================
- fixed an issue introduced in 1.03.0 that would complete lit modes when draining a ball without even starting the mode

V1.03.0 - August 9, 2018
=======================
- Playfield Validation - "LOAD RAMP" switch will now set valid playfield
- Attract Mode - added tutorial videos that explain how to start Battle Mode, Mummy Multiball, and Trooper Mulitball
- Mainplay - added additional text that tells players to shoot for white arrows when EDDIE is not spelled yet
- Combos / Deathblows - base score changed from 250K to 500K
- Combos / Deathblows - active combos are indicated by a pulsing right side flasher (faster pulses for higher combo active)
- Combos - making a 6-way combo can now light the Tomb Award once per game
- Deathblows - added flasher light effect when you collect a deathblow
- Aces High - fixed an issue where destroying the 2nd bomber during the grace period will start a roving shot in the mode that never ends for all players
- Aces High - initial jackpot scores are boosted by 500K
- Aces High - fixed a display issue where the playfield multiplier was being applied to the base value instead of the total (no effect on final scoring)
- Aces High - fixed a display issue where jackpot scoring equation would not be correct after first Super Jackpot (no effect on final scoring)
- Fear of the Dark - fixed an issue where the Spinner Bank display effect would sometimes show up when the mode is not running
- Soul Shard - fixed an issue where the Tomb Award would not light after spotting a random Soul Shard through Mystery Orb Level 3 (after 2 Minutes to Midnight)
- Mummy Multiball - fixed an issue when the mode ends with a ball in the sarcophagus, it will no longer trigger M-U-M-M-Y letters or Cyborg Multiball if it is lit when unloading
- Trooper Multiball - added missing Beast 1x Jackpot callouts
- Trooper Multiball - boosted volumes of selected trooper speech
- Trooper Multiball - added flasher light show when Super Jackpot is hit
- Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the 'Showtime' speech was getting called when you drain into lighting Cyborg Multiball
- Cyborg Multiball - added flasher light show when Cyborg Jackpot is hit
- 2 Minutes to Midnight - changed background font color to red for more contrast
- 2 Minutes to Midnight - instructions text for Super Jackpot is now broken into two lines to make it larger on-screen, text color changed to yellow for contrast
- 2 Minutes to Midnight - added flasher light show when Super Jackpot is hit
- Number of the Beast - instructions text now added to explain rules during intro and during the mode
- Number of the Beast - score for defeating the Beast changed from 50M to 100M
- Mode Totals - fixed an issue where mode totals were excluding the values of shots made in the grace period
- Eddie Cards - Trooper Level 2 card is easier, can now be collected by making any 5x Jackpot shot OR lighting all shots for 3x Jackpot
- Revive - when balls are being launched into play and Revive triggers, no revive will be taken and ball saver will be extended 4 seconds with no grace period
- Score Frame - fixed a rare issue when adding a player during Bonus countup results in temporarily displaying 0000 scores for all players and overlapping text
- Sound - added playfield multiplier activate sound
- Sound - added 2 Minutes to Midnight clock sounds for adding time
- Sound - added custom tilt sound
- Sound - increased tilt warning sound volume
- Sound - changed X targets complete sound
- Sound - added X targets add time sound when multiplier is active
- Music - fixed an issue with the attenuation getting set back to '0' between balls, now it resets it to whatever the adjustment says

- System - Updated to V2.07
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.23.0
- Enhanced center channel clarity.
- Added bass frequency filter selection options: 125Hz, 250Hz, and disabled.
- Added treble frequency filter selection options: 4kHz, 8kHz, and disabled.
- Added adjustment to scale GI, Insert, and Flasher LED brightness, range is 25% to 100%.
- Added adjustment to limit GI, Insert, and Flasher LED Max brightness, range is 64 to 255.

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'PLAY ATTRACT TUTORIAL VIDEOS' - defaults to YES, turn to NO to remove the tutorial videos from the attract mode

Not a big topper fan, but this is pretty cool. Better than what JJP and Stern do.

Can't seem to better 3 or 4 hundred million. What strategies are you guys using to score big?

Might learn something here...... just a 5 billion game with Run to the Hills achieved :eek::eek::eek:

The kid's goodo_O

I do hope electrocoin get the updated parts for the captive balls out, having to adjust that thing or accept that it doesn't register just sucks.

I do hope electrocoin get the updated parts for the captive balls out, having to adjust that thing or accept that it doesn't register just sucks.

agreed I have pretty much given up with Iron Maiden for now, I have had some pretty decent games lined up to be killed by releasing mummy ball and not registering it :(

I solved the captive ball issue by taking off the shaft and putting on plummers white tape and putting it back .worked fine ever since.

Back
Top Bottom