What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

New 1.05 code just gone up.. Not sure what it does

V1.05.0 - September 7, 2018
===========================
- Pharaoh Award - increased scoring for each ring of the bullseye target from 150K, 300K, 450K to 500K, 1M, 2M
- Aces High - fixed an issue where draining out of the mode during the bomber phase would result in the bullseye flashing non stop until the next Aces High start.
- Speech - added a few more callouts
- Custom Message - show every time through the attract loop instead of every 10th time through, increase duration from 2 to 3 seconds

- System - Updated to V2.10
- Added USA_13 Coinage 1/$1.00, 7/$5.00
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.25.0

A post new pin move @kevlar?

Must be because IMDN sold well in the UK - more to move around, don't recall many DI or GB but was new into it then or maybe missed the move on.

A post new pin move @kevlar?

Must be because IMDN sold well in the UK - more to move around, don't recall many DI or GB but was new into it then or maybe missed the move on.

Not at all, no plans to move on any of my newer pins, I do need to move my ass and sell 2 older ones though, must get on with that.

There were definitely one or 2 DI's for sale pretty quickly, not so much GB ( from memory) but definitely some.

Haha - well remembered @Horsey on the £100 Laser Ball - that game went too soon too, I would love to have spent much more time with it, knowing what I know about pinball. So excited about IMDN landing tomorrow, a close mate coming over to wet the babies head with a bottle of Port he has bought especially, car is being collected for its service Thursday, so no need to drive and working from home... :p

So... the power awards, I "got to" cyborg twice tonight, but didn't cash it... in fact, I was waiting for it to come up "Cyborg Multiball Activated" (which it did twice on the drain), but didn't do it in play meaning I was just trying to make shots for the sake of activating it... Anyone else have this?

did you collect all the power jackpots? You need to do that. When you drain you "Cash them in for zero" and that would activate it at that point.

then look for the Eddie light near the ramp flashing multicolour.

Neil.

Checking out @Neil McRae stream yesterday I noticed he was getting a ball stuck up on the ramp.
Same thing was happening to me a few months back.Real quick fix.
On the pic below the yellow arrow is where the factory put the cable tie on the post and created a ball trap. The ball rests on it so either a nudge or on prem/Le waiting for the ramp to raise to clear it.
Just cut it off and attach a new one where the red arrow is higher on the post.
Never had a ball stuck since

Yep - I didn't realise how good they are - now it is a dream theme, the pin got me into the music, I have to admit, I didn't think I would like "Dad Rock" - now ACDC and IMDN are in my wants... well not IMDN as I have one.

Damn @Sutol - this is why I could never get into politics, I have said much worse and if this is coming back to bite me...

Sutol doing a superb bit of detective work there!

Yeah mine's now sold although I love the game. I explain the turnaround here I think!

Checking out @Neil McRae stream yesterday I noticed he was getting a ball stuck up on the ramp.
Same thing was happening to me a few months back.Real quick fix.
On the pic below the yellow arrow is where the factory put the cable tie on the post and created a ball trap. The ball rests on it so either a nudge or on prem/Le waiting for the ramp to raise to clear it.
Just cut it off and attach a new one where the red arrow is higher on the post.
Never had a ball stuck since

View attachment 79043
Interestingly on mine - the red arrow is exactly where my tie is!

Yep - I didn't realise how good they are - now it is a dream theme, the pin got me into the music, I have to admit, I didn't think I would like "Dad Rock" - now ACDC and IMDN are in my wants... well not IMDN as I have one.

Damn @Sutol - this is why I could never get into politics, I have said much worse and if this is coming back to bite me...

Shouldn't be long before GnR starts to look appealing I expect. Yowser!

I'd LOVE a GnR - but if it is JJP, I will never be able to afford it.

Latest rumour / Iron Maiden Live. tour artwork, live music, updated ball guides and online connectivity!

Will the updated ball guides be made available for existing purchases?

Will the updated ball guides be made available for existing purchases?

My guess would be a change to the production line, like they did for Metallica's magnet board, so new machines coming out the factory are updated - almost an Iron Maiden v1.1

Then Phil might get lumbered with a recall or replace programme, or just a call me if you want the new part to fit yourself deal.

As it's a rumour, and i'm just guessing, probably best to let it play out.

you could make the change yourself...

as above its just a rumour so could be ********.

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom