What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

Went for the premium middle for didle
Can’t see the point in paying the extra for le just for different art powder coating that I can get done for £100 and a signed play field and certificate
Will leave the le to the proper collectors
Not really played the pro but I am sure it will be just as good as the others just without the fancy bits

Wow, Stern have really got their act together to sell that many here so fast at 10k.

a692d0860fd6ba1399c29eae54403e60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What kinda beer is that? Is it lager or warm british filth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What an absolutely epic game! Stern smashed it with this. This is worth dumping a couple of games to get a hold of.

The music isn’t my cup of tea but there are a couple of tunes I can live with. I’ve got the flipper activates ORB issue that some on pinside have had - will take a look at fixing that tomorrow

I’ve not been long into Pinball but this is easily one of the new best games of the last two years - it’s the anti-dialed-in - fast, furious - deep in multiple dimensions - banging sound track and excellent calls outs which are quite funny at times. It’s almost like being stuck in a constant horde mode such is the frenzy of this game. Meanwhile accuracy needed to score big - people who play well on this are truly probably the best pinball players.

Really suggest you play this and then buy it.

Back
Top Bottom