What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

couple of pics on pinside with a dark blue and its better but black seems to be the best.

Better first impressions then GOTG when that was first released... But I love GOTG now

But code is not 100% as some bugs but nothing major... Game modes, multi balls and general coding are excellent and will only get better was you learn the rulesets more :D

Game goes into ball search during live play
Sarcophagus Lock has played up a couple of times and not found ball during ball search
Ball comes loose from lock and kills game as soon as it drains

Lots of reports of sarcophagus lock problems on pinside. Also that pivoting captive ball supposed to be very difficult to set up correctly ( uses a pop bumper spoon type switch system )

It amazes me that they stuck with the design for it like that. If you think 10 years from now...

Better first impressions then GOTG when that was first released... But I love GOTG now

But code is not 100% as some bugs but nothing major... Game modes, multi balls and general coding are excellent and will only get better was you learn the rulesets more :D

Game goes into ball search during live play
Sarcophagus Lock has played up a couple of times and not found ball during ball search
Ball comes loose from lock and kills game as soon as it drains

a few ops reporting the game locks up after a while.

Grabbed a couple more games today between paperwork etc

Best scored on software V1.01.0 is currently mine at 535m I did afterwards have 423 first ball but all went to pot afterwards lol

Have to say its an excellent machine, good layout, artwork, coding and good ruleset and fun

Anyone on the fence of buying this one, I wouldn't wait your missing out :D

Bloody hell. Looking at the photo above it’s £2 for 1 play. Aren’t our friends in the US bitching if it ever goes over 50 cents.

In the rare times I find a pin in the wild I don’t think I’ve ever seen a standard price of more than £1

Maybe I can use this to prove to my wife that buying pins is saving me a fortune

Does look like a nice game though

Tobin’s pro for sale on PB owners due to incoming LE... wasn’t expecting to see any on the 2nd hand market so soon.

Tobin’s pro for sale on PB owners due to incoming LE... wasn’t expecting to see any on the 2nd hand market so soon.

Kind of says something when someone buys a pro... then buys a LE

This game is a future classic... Buy buy buy

Actually thinking about it £5 is probably worth the same amount as £1 was when I first played TAF etc. Basically the price of a beer would get a few games on a pin

However seeing £5 on a card just seems shockingly high. There’s no way I would ever give my kids a fiver to stick in one machine. Although I’ll happily spend £1-£2 on a air hockey game which probably lasts the same time as a 3 ball game.

To get £5 out of me the bloody machine would have to have a credit card slot

Spent some time playing the le last night and I was blown away it’s not often I get excited about anything Pinball but I loved this I don’t like iron maiden but the game just goes together so well the music the video is awesome and the game play is on another level love the upper flippers lots of shots to make from them I am sold on this one order going in Monday

Spent some time playing the le last night and I was blown away it’s not often I get excited about anything Pinball but I loved this I don’t like iron maiden but the game just goes together so well the music the video is awesome and the game play is on another level love the upper flippers lots of shots to make from them I am sold on this one order going in Monday

Wow, that is saying something when you get excited about a game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’ll sit beautifully next to BM66 :clap: Nice :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom