What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

What an absolutely epic game! Stern smashed it with this. This is worth dumping a couple of games to get a hold of.

The music isn’t my cup of tea but there are a couple of tunes I can live with. I’ve got the flipper activates ORB issue that some on pinside have had - will take a look at fixing that tomorrow

I’ve not been long into Pinball but this is easily one of the new best games of the last two years - it’s the anti-dialed-in - fast, furious - deep in multiple dimensions - banging sound track and excellent calls outs which are quite funny at times. It’s almost like being stuck in a constant horde mode such is the frenzy of this game. Meanwhile accuracy needed to score big - people who play well on this are truly probably the best pinball players.

Really suggest you play this and then buy it.
Hopefully even better for me - I'm an iron maiden fan!!! Need to replace a few of the songs though...

Congrats on the new machine. Still waiting for mine but couldn't use until the new room is done anyway [emoji26]

Only watched half Neil's stream on You Tube last night as I missed the live stream. Looks fantastic and I do mean the game not Neil's air guitar!

Loving mine arrived today how come you always get your best score in the first 3 games then nothing near since no problems out of the box
Just once I have the flippers go dead and the Ball has drained probably a software issue
I think this game is one of sterns best
I love the layout it’s a real breath of fresh air over the same old same old stuff stern have been doing I am no maiden fan but the music is great and complements the game call outs good does sound to me like a fake kate very similar voice to game of thrones not really had time to look at the screen but from what I have seen it’s good
1FC5B8B2-DB7C-44EE-9D6A-3ED2CFD519E5.jpeg872D9063-30DF-4192-BE99-48BFD7EA5159.jpeg91905E1C-1D24-48EB-A0A7-8A82EF401679.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just have to add again what an amazing game this is - it ****es all over anything stern or anyone else has done recently!

I think it could unseat TWD as my all time favourite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really hope not. These music pins man, none of the themes work for me. I like Metallica as a game but there's only so many times I want to hear For Whom The Bell Tolls or whatever. So many cool potential licences, another metal pin would be super dull
Neil you're killing me! Need my game. Hopefully Martin gets to me soon

Hee...hee...good to see you still got an open mind Andy..............although your patience and long-suffering will be tested to the absolute limit waiting on martin!.......:p

Hee...hee...good to see you still got an open mind Andy..............although your patience and long-suffering will be tested to the absolute limit waiting on martin!.......:p

Haha, all opinions subject to change! Hope you're good Keith. Seriously mate, feels like forever already, badly want my first NIB!

Rules on this game are insane. Not sure future games can live up to what is being created.

Check out latest Keith comments.

Level 1- Trooper super, Mummy super, Start 2MtM, Start Cyborg
Level 2- They are obtained… All trooper shots to 5x, Mummy round 2 super, Collect a 2x super during 2MtM, Collect a 5X cyborg jackpot. Also tomb award #9 spots a level 2 card randomly
Level 2 cards pulse and are locked in. So if you lose to the beast you lose all level 1 cards but not level 2.

There are 5 soul shards for the 5 modes. Each soul shard scores the hurry-up value plus unlocks a tomb award. The soul shard value is also re-collected when defeating the beast (this can be stacked with playfield X) The other tomb awards are Collect loop jackpot, collect trooper card, collect mummy card, defeating the beast, collecting all 4 level 2 cards.

I think 10 soul shards needed for ultra wizard mode - run to the hills.

Rules on this game are insane. Not sure future games can live up to what is being created.

Check out latest Keith comments.

Level 1- Trooper super, Mummy super, Start 2MtM, Start Cyborg
Level 2- They are obtained… All trooper shots to 5x, Mummy round 2 super, Collect a 2x super during 2MtM, Collect a 5X cyborg jackpot. Also tomb award #9 spots a level 2 card randomly
Level 2 cards pulse and are locked in. So if you lose to the beast you lose all level 1 cards but not level 2.

There are 5 soul shards for the 5 modes. Each soul shard scores the hurry-up value plus unlocks a tomb award. The soul shard value is also re-collected when defeating the beast (this can be stacked with playfield X) The other tomb awards are Collect loop jackpot, collect trooper card, collect mummy card, defeating the beast, collecting all 4 level 2 cards.

I think 10 soul shards needed for ultra wizard mode - run to the hills.

For the week we have had it in Tilt, I can agree the rules are one the next level. Also once you get going the game has amazing flow and feel to it

This will be a game you'll own for a long long long time and may never get to Run to the Hills! I say thats value for money right there!

Damn, I'm so envious of all you guys getting your games. The prem and LEs look stunning! Hopefully get to play one at some point.

I saw Keith put up over 2 billion with 2 balls the other night :eek:

I was lucky enough to play a premium @chris b what a game. I'm no Iron Maiden fan but actually don't mind the music the game is another level. Talk about fraught, there's no taking a break or rest bite in game it is a full on pinball attack. The flow is fantastic and the layout is a breath of fresh air. I agree with Neils comments on possibly better than TWD, now that game I love and is in my small collection.

I'm working out how on earth I'm going to convice Phil it would be a great idea to help me strike some kind of deal without him 'running to the hills' o_O

Good news. IMDN arrived today!

Bad news, I appear to have a wonky plunger. Seems absolutely gutless and off center. See vid;

Any ideas?
You should be able to reposition it a certain amount, slacken the nuts/screws inside the cab, I believe theres 3, and then you can knock it gently into position.

Back
Top Bottom