What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

Haha yeah you see that every time on pinside

Just get the premium

I think it’s about patience just wait for them to come on the 2nd hand market in 2 years

If GB LEs are going for £4k now you will be able to get get a maiden one on the cheap soon enough just have to wait!

Gb le 4k no chance you would be very lucky to get a pro for that

If you are wanting premium of any of the last 3 stern titles you have a slim to zero chance of getting one In 2 years as they don’t sell in big numbers
Aerosmith premium 0
Sw premium 2
Gotg premium 0
So not much chance

The pro/prem/LE thing needs to be purely aesthetic. When you have one model with toys and one without it kinda sucks. JJP have got things right here but then again their entry price is that much more

JJP have got it right from the POV of making money not from the POV of adding collectible value in my opinion.

I would have gone for an LE but not without seeing it first - so if they are all gone that’s cool I’ll get the premium and save a few quid for the next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JJP have got it right from the POV of making money not from the POV of adding collectible value in my opinion.

I would have gone for an LE but not without seeing it first - so if they are all gone that’s cool I’ll get the premium and save a few quid for the next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

With prices the way they are they've all got it right from a making money POV right now. I'd say though the ruby WOZ for example is a fairly decent upgrade for the collector over the standard.

I just watched some Archer videos..... yeah I know, had a word with myself:D

It looks a very cool design but it doesn't look fast, in your face, frantic? More a controlled shooters game.

And also been watching TNA videos - fast, frenetic, in your face!

Not sure which I prefer....yet.....as not played either.

I think i'm way too poor to stay in this hobby!

Just shy of £11,000 for the LE (which presumes there are some allocated to the UK?).

Note: this is not a dig at Phil's prices - it's a dig at prices.

upload_2018-4-4_9-5-57.png

Still no pictures of the Premium/LE :eek:
But it's good to see they're getting on with the job!

There is a fine looking features matrix though:

Looks like they're finally putting extra value LE-ish features into the LE's again. Shaker an optional extra in TWD LE, but that was nearly half the price...

that line-level out for audio might work for you @TeaPea ! You might have to move this game upstairs, or your speakers downstairs, or get a really long cable :-o
www.pinball.co.uk_wp_content_uploads_2018_03_iron_maiden_pinball_features_matrix.jpeg

Last edited:
Prices have just gone crazy last few years and NIB prices have raised battered TAF's to 5k:rolleyes:

I can no longer say to the wife that if I buy a NIB, I won't lose much;)

The biggest issue is being in the UK.
People in US were snagging an LE for $8500.
We now have to pay $15000:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

11K puts it over my what I’m willing to pay for a machine. That’s just crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

8500 plus sales tax Replay. So more like 9200-9400 depending on state - still much better than the madness we’re getting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It's a difficult one, I don't understand how Stern can justify the price increase in the UK when the exchange rate has improved etc.

You would think that the extra competition from more and more manufacturers the price would drop, but demand has increased across the whole market.

I know my business isn't able to put prices up on like that.... as we'd end up with no customers :eek:

So ...... I guess all we can do as consumers is buy less/no Stern titles as Phil pointed out, hopefully a slow down in sales on NIB Stern games in the UK would force a rethink as I'm sure there's a bit of profiteering going on given the recent improvement in the exchange rate.

That being said Iron Maiden is a dream theme for me, so I'm willing to pay a bit over the odds for a game which has that extra value to me personally but you do feel a little begrudged. o_O

Yeah I would rather have bought from JJP or CGC but Maiden just looked cool so I went for it. The (what feels like) long wait begins! In the meantime I shall be hoovering up any media they release for the game. Shame the Dead Flip stream didn't get archived really

Yeah I would rather have bought from JJP or CGC but Maiden just looked cool so I went for it. The (what feels like) long wait begins! In the meantime I shall be hoovering up any media they release for the game. Shame the Dead Flip stream didn't get archived really

Pro ?

I'm still waiting for the pics of the Premium. I think I'll be in for one of those... Are they out yet?

Yes indeed mate. I'm on the hunt for a STTNG as well so didn't like to plump down too much on one game
Very nice:)
Certainly looks like it will be one of Stern's best ever pro's - art, layout, rules and theme ( if you like Maiden of course ).

Very nice:)
Certainly looks like it will be one of Stern's best ever pro's - art, layout, rules and theme ( if you like Maiden of course ).

I'm not a Maiden fan but the second I saw the play field art it had my attention. It'll be my first NIB so fingers crossed!

I'm still waiting for the pics of the Premium. I think I'll be in for one of those... Are they out yet?

I read it'll be in a few days time. Waiting for certain approvals I think

I wasn't sure I would ever buy a NIB again but TNA and Maiden pro both look so good. Maiden's code already looks like it will have tons of longevity as so many ways to score and a very tough to get to final wizard mode.

Quick tip. Put Cliffy protectors on shooter lane before playing as this is a bit of a weak spot on new Sterns. One goes under the rail.

I wont be buying one and seen as the guitarist janick is from Hartlepool and I used to drink in the same pub as him I should !!!!!

Cheers

kev

I wont be buying one and seen as the guitarist janick is from Hartlepool and I used to drink in the same pub as him I should !!!!!

Cheers

kev

****. Didn’t realise that we needed to buy pins based on where people drink. Better hope they don’t bring out a kajagogo or Barron knights pin as else I’m going to get stuck with those ****ers ;) (yup I grew up in a cultural wilderness)

****. Didn’t realise that we needed to buy pins based on where people drink. Better hope they don’t bring out a kajagogo or Barron knights pin as else I’m going to get stuck with those ****ers ;) (yup I grew up in a cultural wilderness)
Haha!!!! love it John !!!

Back
Top Bottom