What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

Safe to say 2 of the main differences between the pro and the prem will be the premium will have something different to the captive balls sarcophagus and probably the orb down by the pops is different

It was another great stream - hopefully though we will get news on the premium.

did anyone here bag an LE?

Neil.

Looks cool as f...

Need to lose the woman's voice on it though, just doesn't fit in.

I don't mind the woman. She does sound like the GOT one but it's all good. I got to watch a hour or so of the stream and thought the game looked stunning. Really fleshed out ruleset and the art package and screen animations work well. I love the Rime of the Ancient Mariner mode where you have to steer the ship North by hitting the correct shots but if you take too long it drifts off course again. Very cool. As was Aces high mode. 2 ball mulitball where you have to lock on to planes and then shoot them down with the center target shot

Looks really fun. Can’t help thinking about TZ when I see the flipper placement though, but that’s just in my head...

@philpalmer is putting one in Tilt... We are just waiting on other people to see when that will be...

So anyone undecided with get to play onsite before taking the leap for Premium and Pro's...

Looks like a winner, some great modes and multi-balls in there. The music is actually growing on me a bit too... :eek:

I love the multi-ball start where it dumps the balls into the top lock then releases them. A lot better than the straight out the shooter lane virtual locks Stern usually does.

I’ve got into run to the hills or something but when I hear it I can’t help picturing Animal from the muppets giving it “laldi” on the drums LOL

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was never into metal but I remember buying the Run to the hills single at school and playing it full blast in the front room.
Buy an album and play it in the car for a month.
Music made...en for pinball.
Can't wait.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Artwork and playfield look awesome, but I can’t get on board with the Dad rock themes - the likes of spinal tap and tenacious D make this style of music seem ridiculous for me now (spinal tap would be a good pin though! Imagine a pod that doesn’t open properly!!). A proper daft punk pin (tron doesn’t count) would make a nice change in terms of genre.

Might have to download some tracks see if I can get into it ready for when the code is complete in a few years, then pick up a 2nd hand one. Just like I did with Metallica.

To me this looks the most exciting new machine to come from Stern for a long time.

A new designer with a unique looking layout (rather than the cookie cutter designs of more recent machines), very fleshed out code for launch and the pro model looks to have a lot to it and obviously even more for the premium/LE when shown. What was the last Stern to have 4 flippers on a pro model?

Really looking forward to trying this one out. Artwork looks great but then again with this licence you couldn't do anything but hand drawn art!

To me this looks the most exciting new machine to come from Stern for a long time.

A new designer with a unique looking layout (rather than the cookie cutter designs of more recent machines), very fleshed out code for launch and the pro model looks to have a lot to it and obviously even more for the premium/LE when shown. What was the last Stern to have 4 flippers on a pro model?

Really looking forward to trying this one out. Artwork looks great but then again with this licence you couldn't do anything but hand drawn art!
Agree. The layout feels so fresh and interesting. Still bobbins that features are cut from Pro models [emoji20]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom