What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Maiden is next Stern pin!

I think I do too. More interested to see what toys are added tbh

Front image. Love the translite

i.imgur.com_FsRZHsR.jpg

Last edited:
Prefer the Pro artwork
Who cares, you wont be looking at the artwork on this game, the Prem and LE playfields are insane! I am flicking through all the hi res photos now and the left ramp and ball locks look sweet!

Enjoy! Not a maiden fan at all, but loving the look of this game more and more

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
The artwork for iron maiden is very nice, love the game like characters, and ancient Egyptian feel

Very cool looking game. I managed to get a few games in on the Pro earlier in the week but need way more time to work out what the hell is going on, seems like a lot of stuff to do which is awesome

With good reason:)

Everything I have seen so far, makes me think that this game is going to be a candidate for Stern's best ever.

And it's not because it's the shiny new game.

It's the way Keith has coded this game with the unique layout that took 4 years to develop.

There are more Champion awards in this game than any other and already the breadth and depth of the rules look awesome.

Seems like it's a players dream which is no surprise considering Keith has been World Champion 7 times!

As for the music/theme, well that's personal taste but seems great for a pinball game.

TNA or Iron Maiden... decisions. :hmm:

Both are great games but for me, I think Maiden will have a lot more longevity as it doesn't look easy to get to number of the beast and there is so much other stuff to do along the way.

Mini wizard mode looks fantastic as well.

From Roy's FB page (includes photo):

Nothing like they asked me to stop the game on my very first ball at the German pinball open because the place closes down.. 1.2B and counting on my first ball on Iron Maiden. Made it to the wizard mode number of the beast or something. but the code is not done so it gaved me an point award.. the game is totally fun

From Roy's FB page (includes photo):

Nothing like they asked me to stop the game on my very first ball at the German pinball open because the place closes down.. 1.2B and counting on my first ball on Iron Maiden. Made it to the wizard mode number of the beast or something. but the code is not done so it gaved me an point award.. the game is totally fun
Well, that maybe not so good news for elite players - although they can just open up the outlanes.
For horribly average players, like myself, it gives me a sliver of a chance of getting to the wizard mode on factory settings, maybe;)

I think TNA has the longer game in it at the moment; but its like comparing buying a boat to buying a car.

Cheers,
Neil.

Back
Top Bottom