What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact you can bid it up if you like upto around £1400, I think that was the max bid.

Who Dunnit here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Who-Dunni...956615?hash=item1ec56828c7:g:1i0AAOSwRUhY82Ll
Not far from me - how much are they worth and in particular your thoughts on this one ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They never command big prices - only @Matt Adams likes it :-D Would have thought 1250ish even in todays mental market.

This one is non booting. Could be as simple as reseating a connector, or could be an acid riddled CPU board. Who knowsit? :-D

I've messaged him - he has refused my request to pop over and take a quick look at the machine. Hmmmm.....

I've messaged him - he has refused my request to pop over and take a quick look at the machine. Hmmmm.....

I wouldn't bid more than 800 - considering you could possibly be faced with needing new CPU board. And what is the score with the DMD? Too many unknowns. Not an uncommon game either.

It's weird. Most people invite an inspection. Lure him by telling him you might get it working again.

Looks like a world of pain!
Fruit machine reels can be a nightmare to align.
Centre ramp is always broken. No replacement available.
Not a popular title but I fancy a nice one, when eventually I ever get space again:rolleyes:
Also massive fading on cabinet which is fairly normal for this title.

Is it wise to let complete strangers in your home to view valuable equipment? Must admit in the past when I've done that I've thought afterwards, great now I'm going to get burgled next week!

The chap selling who Dunnit was also selling a Star Trek 25th with the DMD out. I put a bid on it but he has pulled the sale - reason given - broken.

Surly its worth a MILLION...........
jeffrose.wpengine.netdna_cdn.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_12_dr9c0248ae11239a542f6b8bae6345247c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom