What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Having watched the stream, I feel completely underwhelmed - regardless of the cost.
There is nothing I saw in there that makes me want to rush to play it - hopefully that's not the case when I do get to play it.
I was actually bored watching it, although that may have been the stream itself.

Gonzo's review up on PH Youtube Channel.

I keep getting drawn back into looking at a Pro James Bond, as the code slowly gets updated I think this may well become a sought after machine fairly soon. Looking forward to seeing this review actually.

I keep getting drawn back into looking at a Pro James Bond, as the code slowly gets updated I think this may well become a sought after machine fairly soon. Looking forward to seeing this review actually.

This is an awesome machine , the latest code update is a big improvement it’s one of my favourite machines

I’m Having a nightmare!

Tried taking usb extender cable and running from Bond to GZ… failed

Took SD card and reseated it - and it was going well.. but failed again after a 1hr 20 mins!

swap the micro as card for a different one and try the download.

We have a less formal review coming up too, myself and Spencer having a game of doubles.

I enjoyed it, in fact I enjoyed all of the games with the exception of Queen & to a lesser extent Turtles which I'm sure has some decent parts to it.

The left orbit to right ramp combo was particularly satisfying on Bond and the diving bit on the left didn't interrupt the game for anywhere near as long as I feared.

So you buy a bond 60th
Put a cr@ppy coin door sticker on it....
Then get your pal who is a 'pro' repairer - to come over and shorten the target springs so the drop targets work correctly.
Next up reposition plunger and drill new pilot holes in the cabinet.

If that was me after spending that amount of money I would not be happy.

So Pinside, where every new game is rated as the second coming until scores even themselves out, currently has Bond as 86th in its rankings.

Is it really that bad?

So Pinside, where every new game is rated as the second coming until scores even themselves out, currently has Bond as 86th in its rankings.

Is it really that bad?
If your talking about Gomez bond it will be in top 25 when it’s complete it’s a fab game

Back
Top Bottom