What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Played it last night and had a terrible time- totally down to me being cr*p as previously have enjoyed and got decent scores. The shot path of the left orbit to feed the left wire form feels great- not played the 40th Bond obviously but can’t see it being a better choice than this for most Bond collectors- this feels like the full game

Played it last night and had a terrible time- totally down to me being cr*p as previously have enjoyed and got decent scores. The shot path of the left orbit to feed the left wire form feels great- not played the 40th Bond obviously but can’t see it being a better choice than this for most Bond collectors- this feels like the full game
Best shot in the game that and very achievable

Cheap 60th here....

ordered from Marco on Wednesday last week and arrived today..

Sod’s Law that the shooter was put on the site day after, and they already sent the topper out..

So that’s coming in a few days 😂

ordered from Marco on Wednesday last week and arrived today..

Sod’s Law that the shooter was put on the site day after, and they already sent the topper out..

So that’s coming in a few days 😂
Looks great.. what a game, enjoyed playing the 60th version at Neil’s too whilst I was working away but not a patch on what this game is becoming

Question about the SLE as I played it yesterday at Funland.

Why does it weigh more than a Revenge from Mars? Is there gold bars bolted inside the cabinet to make up for the price tag? :rofl:

In any case just wondering why it weighs a bloody ton.

Just put myself down for this mod which changes the scuba eject to match the DB5 eject on the right hand side I.e new wire form to put the ball on to the left flipper. I think the game should have had this from the off, as the scuba eject is maybe the weakish area of the game . Controversial in some ways as you’re fundamentally changing that aspect of the game but I think it’s a massive improvement and enhances the game.

Attachments

• IMG_9027.png
    IMG_9027.png
    679.4 KB · Views: 50
saw this and I think its a terrible mod. The problems the clunky entrance not the exit. I'd prefer an entrance from the centre loop going behind the plastic to drop the ball in. It'd need a divertor to achieve it too.

Back
Top Bottom