What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Its gone from wanting the thread closed to now going completely off topic guys! ;)

Can we get back to Alien pinball related comments? :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think they were intended as humorous diversions from an ugly road....

@Heighway Pinball . Not casting you in concrete here Andy, but could we see an Alien at an upcoming UK show? 8bitflip, NERG, Play Glasgow, NLP/Play Expo Manchester for example. Myself and plenty of others would love to see and play one.

As someone whom has a Full Throttle on site, I haven't had any more issues than with any other new game. Perhaps I have been fortunate, or Phil unlucky but the only real issue has been the playfield screen connection failing. I reported the problem and got a replacement. Other than that, it's been a fun game, used in various league's and still is the most striking game in the bar.

I have a suspicion that Phil was hoping for the same level and speed of service that he provides to his customers (which is excellent), but has been built up and honed over a number of years and relies upon parts available from stock in most cases.

I do believe that Heighway are still fine tuning their service and stock of parts, so once sorted that will hopefully head off these issues in future.

As someone whom has a Full Throttle on site, I haven't had any more issues than with any other new game. Perhaps I have been fortunate, or Phil unlucky but the only real issue has been the playfield screen connection failing. I reported the problem and got a replacement. Other than that, it's been a fun game, used in various league's and still is the most striking game in the bar.

Great news - just what we want to hear:clap: Can we have more good stories from Full Throttle owners and Heighway customers please?

I think it's the age old case that people don't generally post about positive experiences.

I work in an IT Department and we only ever hear bad news; it's rare for anyone to call us with praise or to give positive feedback. But yeah, it's great to hear of Matts positive experience.

I think it's the age old case that people don't generally post about positive experiences.

I work in an IT Department and we only ever hear bad news; it's rare for anyone to call us with praise or to give positive feedback. But yeah, it's great to hear of Matts positive experience.

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Oh yes, liking that a lot. Really want to hear the sound and music better, you can't beat original call outs and sounds.

It had 700 plays on it last night. The 6A fuse for the IO board with 3 flippers, 2 slings and the trough upkicker blew once last night. It may require a 7A fuse on it, but we will evaluate that before making the change.
Stern shipped lotr with a 3A fuse for the ring magnet then advised upping it to 5A after regular issues so you're not alone there mate!

Reactions: JT.
It had 700 plays on it last night. The 6A fuse for the IO board with 3 flippers, 2 slings and the trough upkicker blew once last night. It may require a 7A fuse on it, but we will evaluate that before making the change.

Surely 700 plays in a night isn't possible ?? :hmm::D

You mean its had 700 plays on it up to last night ??

700 plays? Those are some REALLY short games.

I knew it looked brutal but WOW!

Now, i want one more than ever. :D

Back
Top Bottom