What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Making adjustments is all part of it i guess.

I always prefer a game to be hard. Some peeps may not like it that way, but the harder they are, the longer i want to keep them.

Really looking forward to seeing a vid of a Keith Elwin level player have a go. I may not be able to resist after that.

watched the video and its very good looking congrats Andy.

How long before we can come to your factory, play one for a bit and if we like it drive off with one?

Neil.

@Heighway Pinball where will I be able to play one of these to see if I want to buy as what I've seen so far looks f*cking cool but I need to play a game before dropping money on it? Are you bringing any to UK shows this year?

Say over a 12 hour period that's about 1 game every minute, doesn't sound right? Maybe 1 ball a minute? I like the look of it though, if it proves to be reliable and has good support then it should be very popular.

watched the video and its very good looking congrats Andy.

How long before we can come to your factory, play one for a bit and if we like it drive off with one?

Neil.

You are welcome to visit the factory any time Neil. As for cash & carry, a Standard Edition is possible to collect by the end of March - just as we are about to start manufacturing LEs

@Heighway Pinball where will I be able to play one of these to see if I want to buy as what I've seen so far looks f*cking cool but I need to play a game before dropping money on it? Are you bringing any to UK shows this year?

You are always welcome to visit our factory and play it. As for shows - we will probably attend some, just not sure which ones yet

I just got some clarification and I was mistaken. It is 700 plays over 3 days
That's still a very impressive number. If a game at the pin party, which was full of pinheads all the time, managed 350 in a weekend, then getting double that in a similar timeframe is a great result.

great looking game, can anyone tell us the time when the xenomorph toy grabs the ball, ( if achieved) surely one of the best toys on a pin, I can`t be ar;;; to watch 3 hours worth
I don't think it's working with current code?? Could be wrong but surely would have seen it within a few games.... no?

edit...... Apparently it's fine and working. Video posted in later post

Last edited:
There's what look likes a magnet in front of the xenomorph so I guess it should work at some point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andy, I think its confusion from the website ..... states Standard game is £5100 + delivery in product description, but also states £5650 as full price ??

Yeah, what GrizZ said. ^^^

I knew there must be some mistake. lol. Thanks for clearing that up. Which price is the correct one:

£5650?
£5100?
£5250 inc delivery?

Last edited:
disappointed if that`s the case

There's a few issues with the shipped game apparently. Insert lights not working, one of the loops not lining up well etc. Makes sense to ship a couple of games to go on route and work these issues out before mass shipments

As owner of one of the first WOZ's in the country/off the production line I wouldn't be in a hurry to get an early game again. Wait a few months and get a reliable machine

Back
Top Bottom