What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy wonka...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
So does the LE not have the Super Secret Machine?

The list between the 3 models- LE looks bland, when you read it, it is padded out a bit

Difference from what I can see is
Playfield with Sparkle, Apron, shooter rod, Pinblades and backglass...

Dave - yes it does. Only the basic machine is missing the lock mech. You can also upgrade to radcals if you want on the LE and standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Submitted for your approval , imagine if you will a TZ-esque Power Balls Mode

A coloured fast Super Gobster ball if you like would have been a cool addition somewhere. When in a certain mode ALL of the regular steel balls are retained and you get a 3,4 or 5 ball Multiball using only TZ Powerball's. Super fast madness! Were I designing, I'd have wanted that. Multiball ends, back to regular steel ball play.

If adding that mechanism was overly expensive having that addition on the Collectors Top End Model only.

As I said earlier, this looks fantastic but just watching a stream on you tube and found something I don't like and needs changing.

Unless it's my eyesight, the video clips have been made to look old, ie bit grainy, odd lines through rit etc like it was filmed on an old camera. The movie was crystal clear and this should be the same.

Just me?

Are there really 5000 LE?

Think it is time to call them something else as they ain't limited at all!

I wish I liked the theme better as this is best JJP game by miles.

They way they are using the LCD is way ahead of what Stern are doing.

Love my Maiden but damn, the LCD integration on this game is impressive.

Considering Lawlor did TZ I'm quite surprised there isn't a multicoloured "gobstopper mode" pinball. If ever a theme was begging for one..

I’ve had a real good look at the cabinet artwork:
The head units looks cool with the Golden tickets on all three models 👍
The Standard cab artwork or lack of...WTF!
The LE - just not sure blue powder coat was the best colour to go with a predominately blue cab and those decals of candy with small picture of Gene - no real thought put into this I’m afraid..
Collectors - This is the only one that looks half decent and the colours are vibrant
Really think they could have done better with the other two. Wonder who signed that part off, I sincerely want the pin to do well as thinking of getting one so hope they rethink this part before production. 👍

I wish I liked the theme better as this is best JJP game by miles.

They way they are using the LCD is way ahead of what Stern are doing.

Love my Maiden but damn, the LCD integration on this game is impressive.

you need your eyes testing Simon! This integration is terrible, most of the time you are looking at some sort of mission control desk, its no different to any other JJP In that regard. Iron Maiden wasn't great either - the king is Batman 66 closely followed by Alien.

What is the cost of a jjp shaker motor, because to me, for a 2K difference in price between the LE and the SE, the SE is the way to go. In a line up of pins, not worried overly about side cabinet art, not 2k worried anyway.

I’ve seen and heard lots on this machine and if life has taught me anything it’s people love the new new and you can make anything look great in a well produced video. I’m waiting for a jackbot to be delivered and I couldn’t be more thrilled with that. Wonka will have it’s issues even tho it looks great to those who like that. With jjp knocking off 1k off the asking price my thoughts are that they have been told sell sell sell or it’s the end of the line.

not sure its worthy of effort to argue with a fool who bought Munsters (And an LE too!)

Harsh!

Oh dear, here I am back from the pub on a Saturday night and trying to catch up on a fast moving thread but wot? I mean WOT?

Insults are not necessary and, as it happens, I think The Munsters has some big plus points. I agree with @Horsey's comments on many levels: The Munsters art package is superb, better than Wonka, plus kudos to Stern for the lower playfield which is effectively a pinball machine within a pinball machine - and with its own multiball -and that multiball can be stacked with a multiball on the main playfield. Has anyone else done that? Has JJP done that?

Back
Top Bottom