What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy wonka...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Hijack Wonka
Think I might have to wait on this 😃

Attachments

• C57C3F39-1D9B-4AA8-9230-A2EC680CDEFF.jpeg
    C57C3F39-1D9B-4AA8-9230-A2EC680CDEFF.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 207BC985-478C-4D1F-9A7D-EF00A9B24CBF.jpeg
    207BC985-478C-4D1F-9A7D-EF00A9B24CBF.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 37
It really reminds me of WOZ, probably just the rainbow puke colour scheme. Theme does nothing for me, but will reserve judgement until i get hands on it same as BKSOF. Gotta say the new releases that interest me most are Alice Cooper and Oktoberfest, munsters looks great! But i didn't enjoy playing it.

It really reminds me of WOZ, probably just the rainbow puke colour scheme. Theme does nothing for me, but will reserve judgement until i get hands on it same as BKSOF. Gotta say the new releases that interest me most are Alice Cooper and Oktoberfest, munsters looks great! But i didn't enjoy playing it.
Matt

Totally agree, woz and tonka no thanks

+1 on AC.

Bowen has transformed the game with a great ruleset.

It’s true I can’t get that bloody tune out of my head. But in all honesty. I’m disappointed in JJP and Pat. WTF is that gobble hole a disk that turns to reveal a hole a spinning gobstopper! No real invention. Here’s an idea lets have a TZ power ball/ceramic but have it coloured like a gobstopper and use that somewhere in the game.

From what I see the animations and use of theme/music is top notch.. But the playfield is lacking toys!

Totally agree.
Throughout this thread you've made jibes at others buying games you personally don't like, or said they need their eyes testing for liking the art package...

I'm just a bit confused about how you can rate sound 0/5 and code as 1/5 whilst admitting you've not yet played the game.

Everyone's going to like different games, mechanics, themes. That's cool. If this game doesn't appeal, then you're spoilt for choice with other options! Just seems odd to form a strong opinion and diss something without playing. Especially when there's a lot of passion and work gone into designing and producing these, it's some people's livelihoods and the rest of us might just genuinely want to look forward to something without saying we need our eyes testing o_O

I’m not getting the camera. Is it just me? Dialled In and now WW?

What does the camera actually add to the games?

New pin launches are like the Hyperbole Olympics. It can't be just good or bad, it's either the best thing ever or the worst, and it's a race to see who can give their uninformed verdict on them first.

Wonka looks ok to me. It probably won't cure cancer, or kill your whole family.

I’m not getting the camera. Is it just me? Dialled In and now WW?

What does the camera actually add to the games?

On Dialed in the selfie mode with a game about a phone was good, on this, there is more to come from the back LCD wonkavision but as the big of the game hyped up that sounded cool it’s somewhat off the mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Throughout this thread you've made jibes at others buying games you personally don't like, or said they need their eyes testing for liking the art package...

I'm just a bit confused about how you can rate sound 0/5 and code as 1/5 whilst admitting you've not yet played the game.

Everyone's going to like different games, mechanics, themes. That's cool. If this game doesn't appeal, then you're spoilt for choice with other options! Just seems odd to form a strong opinion and diss something without playing. Especially when there's a lot of passion and work gone into designing and producing these, it's some people's livelihoods and the rest of us might just genuinely want to look forward to something without saying we need our eyes testing o_O

1: I think if you look I responded to someone having a go at me.
2: it’s easy by watching how the game plays, and I said that about the integration of the theme - the art work is poor but I’ll give you art is subjective - But how anyone paying 7500 thinks the art on the game is good I have to say in my view needs their eyes testing! But one lady’s Van Gogh is another lady’s firewood! Then how do you get from 7500 to 12500 - ah! I know - a sprinkle of glitter!
3: I’ve said based on not playing it all the way throughout and if you think this is me having a strong opinion then you’ve miss read me.

So £7500 for this art package, which I personally could probably knock up:

76ebd31c44ee1d506343ac8a2f3463ca.jpg

Compared to this: for £6500

bccb619c5262b0fc701f731fe77703b5.jpg

Someone tell me it’s me that needs my eyes testing! :)

Cheers,
Neil.

Agreee wholehartedly on the side cab art but If you look at the playfield it looks like a real quality build

Compare that the real cheap plasticy figures on recent the deadpool and maiden pros ! The Wonka Looks much better

Didn’t think LOTR was that bad!
Agree, that probably was disrespectful to old sterns, they weren't this bad :D.

Saying that cab art would never stop me buying a machine. Just odd that they would think it good enough when they have all this amazing artwork to compare with on new sterns.

Still hopeful is plays really well, impressed its a 4 flipper layout.

I don’t know why they didn’t just use the same artwork on all models? They claim to make it cheap for operators but do they really save that much by having reduced cab artwork?
More likely they want to push buyers towards the more expensive versions.

More worryingly, when we talk of WW in the future will it get mixed up with that all time classic White Water?

There's a seriously problem here which Pat didn't address.

3: I’ve said based on not playing it all the way throughout and if you think this is me having a strong opinion then you’ve miss read me.

It’s a big fat freaking fail from JJP unfortunately, order parts for your games now because if this is the game that had to save JJP they are in big trouble, although on the upside it’s not as bad as munsters.
Not sure how I've misread that.

Think there is a difference criticising a person as opposed to a pinball TOY;)

It's like getting offended if someone doesn't like your toy Dalek:rolleyes:

We all have opinions and no one is right!

That said if anyone says KISS is rubbish I am going to be after you:D

Think there is a difference criticising a person as opposed to a pinball TOY;)

It's like getting offended if someone doesn't like your toy Dalek:rolleyes:

We all have opinions and no one is right!

That said if anyone says KISS is rubbish I am going to be after you:D

Yeah I do find that funny people get offended when people say their pin is **** lolol

No way is Kiss the worst modern game. Transformers is far far worse

However KISS may well be the most embarrassing “rock” band ever. They even make def leopard look cool which is quite an achievement ;)

TF is great when you know how to play it.

Back
Top Bottom