What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Williams Terminator 2

What is it with T2 at the minute ??
Seems like it's the machine of the moment.

What is it with T2 at the minute ??
Seems like it's the machine of the moment.

I've only had mine for a few days and I love it. It's not too heavy (rule wise) It's a fun, fast and with great voice samples, music, lighting, artwork, and features.

The cannon is a great toy. I also like the "hurry up" feature it really gets my heart going (although not massively rewarding)

I've only had mine for a few days and I love it. It's not too heavy (rule wise) It's a fun, fast and with great voice samples, music, lighting, artwork, and features.

The cannon is a great toy. I also like the "hurry up" feature it really gets my heart going (although not massively rewarding)
Are you going to get the profanity roms? ;).
Google it first and read the reviews on pinside

T2 is awesome. It also has the most awesome promo ever made for an arcade game. The Ritchie mullet rules!

Personally i prefer the look of LEDs on most 90s machines. The odd tasteful mod doesn't look too bad either. As long as the playfield isn't cluttered with toys, all is well:)

What's so special about it that it justifies a price of 2750? The worst description I've ever seen aswell. Shouldn't have to ask the seller a ton of questions that should already be answered in a description.

What's so special about it that it justifies a price of 2750? The worst description I've ever seen aswell. Shouldn't have to ask the seller a ton of questions that should already be answered in a description.

Man, it's seller refurbished! That justifies at least a £1000 price hike.

Refurbished to what standard though? It could of been done by a team of university graduatees with PHD's in Pinlosophy or by Delboy Trotter in a garden shed

It's got some insert wear which isn't unusual on a T2. But it's also missing a couple of plastics including the Hunter Ship! Looks like the front left of the machine has took a good knock and was glue / filled.

Rottendog replacement boards (I would prefer original Williams boards) If this has had a refurb it was a few years ago! It's not a complete dog and could be nice with a little money spent but with a price tag like that it's hardly project money.

But it's also missing a couple of plastics including the Hunter Ship!

I nearly cracked up in the questions when someone asked where it was, and he replied the game never came with one, and he bought a replacement, but didn't like how it looked so sent it back!

memesvault.com_wp_content_uploads_Facepalm_Meme_04.png

Back
Top Bottom