What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What retro games are you currently playing?

It plays TG games though AFAIK so thats a plus.
I did have some but I suspect I dont anymore which is a pain. Means I need to buy one to see if it even works

Always been a fan of R type myself. Found a version recently on my system called R type leo. i thought i was done with out of mind experiences ….
This and sunset riders get a fully
completed when an weekend evening session is underway
Oh, and Tapper….

No time for pinball at the moment but the Master System obsession continues! I'm now definitely going for a full PAL UK released collection and managed to pick up some heavy hitters recently :D

View attachment 235678
Sonic Spinball has always been an underappreciated game on both the Master System and Megadrive - lost so many hours to it on the Megadrive

How many games is that altogether? It will be an awesome collection if you get them all. Cards and cartridges?
I think it's 262 games if I've done my maths correctly mate :thumbs: Where there's a card version of a game I'm going for that and not bothering with the cart version (there's not that many tbh). I'm currently at 175 games in my collection so still a way to go yet but thankfully I've already got some of the expensive stuff.

I think it's 262 games if I've done my maths correctly mate :thumbs: Where there's a card version of a game I'm going for that and not bothering with the cart version (there's not that many tbh). I'm currently at 175 games in my collection so still a way to go yet but thankfully I've already got some of the expensive stuff.
Are you going for the full collection? How about the built in game in the original Mastersystem - some maze thing in memory serves

Are you going for the full collection? How about the built in game in the original Mastersystem - some maze thing in memory serves
Snail maze is the hidden built in game that you're probably thinking of but there are other built in games depending on the age and version. I've got an early Master System 1 with Hang On and Safari Hunt built in and I think late ones had Alex Kidd in Miracle World. My Master System 2 has Sonic built in.

I'm going for a collection of everything PAL that was released in the UK and trying for original variants as much as possible (some games got re-releases). There were some PAL games only released in France, Austraila etc which I'm not fussed about and I'm not going for any NTSC games. I'm also not looking to get the Brazil only games released by TechToy.

Snail maze is the hidden built in game that you're probably thinking of but there are other built in games depending on the age and version. I've got an early Master System 1 with Hang On and Safari Hunt built in and I think late ones had Alex Kidd in Miracle World. My Master System 2 has Sonic built in.

I'm going for a collection of everything PAL that was released in the UK and trying for original variants as much as possible (some games got re-releases). There were some PAL games only released in France, Austraila etc which I'm not fussed about and I'm not going for any NTSC games. I'm also not looking to get the Brazil only games released by TechToy.
That's the one! Snail maze. Didn't know about Hang On (and it surprises me they did that) but I did know about Alex Kidd, as the MS2 that I used to have had that on it. Sonic is the one I'd really expect as a builtin game as it is a real classic, no matter how old you are :D All of the games I have, my Sega collection is long gone unfortunately, are all UK releases as they are the ones (including the packaging) that I remember. That's a lie, I have Pikmin 2 for Gamecube that is a US import (and I have the multiregion disk to play it on my Pal 'Cube)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom