What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Hawkins ... stranger things thread

No worries, I never expected it to be snapped up immediately when I listed it but it's always here should anyone need it. If I can install it then anyone can.

You have more patience than me! I hated installing mine, although I also think I was just angry that it wasn’t included in the game to begin with 🤪

Just added one of those wizard mods speaker panels, looks pretty good but the magnet is super weak and unless it’s perfectly flat (comes rolled up) it won’t stick. But looks pretty cool I think. Just need some LE speaker lights now :D
B430AC14-8882-409A-92C8-4BD48B8D7C68.jpeg
66B364DB-8110-4DB7-8F45-34873682B1CE.jpeg

a chimpanzee and two trainees could fit it.

pinballife had some kits as did coin taker.

Finally fitted my topper today, after it came slightly damaged in the post from the US and needed mending before fitting.

I have to be honest, I moaned about how rubbish this topper looked when Stern released it, but as a hypocrite, I bought it and it is pretty amazing! The light show is 🔥

I also got the Shooter Rod, which is amazing!

15BE49F0-6454-4AA8-9065-49D0E8ACB6B9.jpeg
D816773D-AAE4-43B8-8DDB-68FFA68181E9.jpeg
ED0A8FAC-835D-4824-BF83-61D2B41DF743.jpeg
C613F5F1-F93C-4E02-A941-D2991DEC6819.jpeg
8ACA9BC9-77E2-4181-869B-F97D0B0BCAB3.jpeg

Finally fitted my topper today, after it came slightly damaged in the post from the US and needed mending before fitting.

I have to be honest, I moaned about how rubbish this topper looked when Stern released it, but as a hypocrite, I bought it and it is pretty amazing! The light show is 🔥

I also got the Shooter Rod, which is amazing!

View attachment 168295
View attachment 168297
View attachment 168299
View attachment 168301
View attachment 168303
Where did you get the shooter rod from ? I thought they were no longer available

Where did you get the shooter rod from ? I thought they were no longer available
I got it from Pinball Pro in the US. They still have them, but I think you need a US address.

But yeah, I heard it a little hard to come by now. I was surprised how good it was and glad I got it.

I got it from Pinball Pro in the US. They still have them, but I think you need a US address.

But yeah, I heard it a little hard to come by now. I was surprised how good it was and glad I got it.
Thanks ! I do have a US address 😁

What are the best options for lighting the speakers on the Pro ?
I see the whole panel lit as @JAG555 game above. Have also seen just the speakers lit I think 🤔

If you want the LE type speaker lights, you will need to upgrade your speakers to the 5.25 inch speakers. I couldn’t be bothered so went with the speaker light surround kit.

There are a few options of this for Stranger Things, including the Christmas Tree lights.

If you want the LE type speaker lights, you will need to upgrade your speakers to the 5.25 inch speakers. I couldn’t be bothered so went with the speaker light surround kit.

There are a few options of this for Stranger Things, including the Christmas Tree lights.
Cheers. Do you recall where yours came from ?
Not a fan of the Christmas tree light ones - a bit overkill.

if there was a game to do the 5.25 and upgraded sub mod - its this one.

I’ve been wanted to do the convert on my ST but can’t get the kit, James said he has ordered them but idea on eta unfortunately…

So i finally have alittle time to get an insider kit installed don my stranger things pro. I have the uv kit installed adn therefore the new uv apron. It apparantly has a square cutout already in the rhs triangle side for the qr code scanner, which is covered over by the artwork sticker. I really dont want to lose the artwork on it and also the stock stern insider artwork they give you is bloody horrible!!!

So i thought i'd mount my scanner in the rhs apron area, like the premium apron has a cutout for. But what to do about a custom apron insert??. So, i have come up with this, which i'm going to get made as a thin plastic with cutouts and screw holes for the scanner. There will be some cutting of the apron needed underneath, but should look good i think

DAD4479B-5FF1-4285-932E-588966B5939C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom