What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Hawkins ... stranger things thread

DJ mixer is just an ability to plays the music in the game.

Code is down for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Advice please, I have the Cleland mix on my game with loads of songs used in the series and more callouts from the show, can I apply this update to that or do I need to wait until Cleland releases an updated mix? Anyone else done this?

Advice please, I have the Cleland mix on my game with loads of songs used in the series and more callouts from the show, can I apply this update to that or do I need to wait until Cleland releases an updated mix? Anyone else done this?

You need to wait for Cleelands to patch it dude ...

From Cleland on pinside....

"Just so all understand, you will want to put your original SD card back in and update via Stern's USB method. I will have to update my Pinball Browser changes to the .99 release. This DJ mixer thing has me curious....I wonder if I can add more 80's songs in that bank, or if it just pulls the game audio and plays that icon_thinking.gif

Downloading now.....Hmm, they have not posted the SD images for .99 yet."

I haven’t loaded it yet. Is it worth it?

For sure, higly recommend, much better tunes and callouts

Thanks. I will download it once he has patched it.

We still have 1.0 code to come, which I assume will include some lockdown button interaction and hopefully a video mode.

Still waiting on the bloody Powdercoaters with my metal work, so haven’t been able to play!

Has anyone fitted the Coin Taker plastic protectors to their machine?

I ordered some and they are too thick and I cannot screw the hex post down. They are looking to do some thinner ones, but just wondered if anyone else has had an issue?

Had a Premium delivered on Thursday thanks to @philpalmer and the UV kit I ordered from Cointaker on Tuesday arrived on Friday which must be a record!

Got the UV kit installed over the weekend and stuck in Clelands audio mix which I definitely prefer to the stock audio. Really enjoying the game so far and the code has come a long way since I last played a Pro back in March. It's a nice change of pace from the more complex games I own and the UV kit looks great even if it is a bit of a rip off that it wasn't included in the Prem/LE.

Didn't imagine myself owning one of these when they were first announced but the wife is a big fan of Stranger Things and after watching some of the more recent streams I thought I'd roll the dice. No regrets so far!

I need to get the Cleeland code. Is everyone putting it on a new SD card or has anyone recycled the existing one?

Sent from my Atari 2600

How destroyed is everyones playfield from dimples? It's a bladdy mess. Last new Stern I had was Transformers, this dimpling is a joke.

Sent from my Atari 2600

How destroyed is everyones playfield from dimples? It's a bladdy mess. Last new Stern I had was Transformers, this dimpling is a joke.

Sent from my Atari 2600

It’s pretty normal for modern Sterns from my experience. My Star Wars has a few and Stranger Things is starting to get a few. They don’t bother me.

The only option is to install a playfield protector, but when I had one on my GOT I hated the way it played! It really affects the ball movement.

For the money they ask it's a joke. You really notice them when the UV kit is on.

Sent from my Atari 2600

I think it’s to do with the clear coat not being as strong, which is due to banning of a number nasty chemicals since your transformers.

It isn’t just Stern, my Hobbit was the same.

anyone had an trouble with the latest update?

My game won't take it and is now sat in upload code mode. going to try a different memory stick today.

no, straight to 99.1 and it comes up with unpacking error. Going to try another USB Stick.

I went from .98 to .99.1 without issues.

I imagine it's a corrupt file or read error on the stick.

Sent from my Atari 2600

Yeah usb stick to small! All fine now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All fine for me can’t see any major change to be too exited about but the flippers dropped out momentarily when I had a game on this new code

Strange. Talking of which, has anyone noticed a drop in power of the flippers as they get hot? I read that some are fitting small fans to cool them down.

I have not noticed, but wondered if anyone else had?

yup, long games and it starts to struggle. I've got a set of pin monk fans to go in.

Back
Top Bottom