What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Hawkins ... stranger things thread

If you do go for it make sure 100% it is actually in stock. I keep an eye on the Stranger Things Pinside thread and as Jag says they have been delayed again. September is the new date but don't hold your breath as they have been delaying them since January. Lots of people stateside are after them so I'm surprised you found somewhere that says they are in stock.

It's a shame as I would have bought a Stranger Things if UV kits were readily available. I still say they should be fitted to all new games from the factory!

Last edited:
Hah Pinball Pro is where I ordered from for my stranger things topper 90 days later I'm still waiting for it. He probably decided to stop shipping to the UK after the USPS debacle

Hah Pinball Pro is where I ordered from for my stranger things topper 90 days later I'm still waiting for it. He probably decided to stop shipping to the UK after the USPS debacle
I would check back with them and see it’s actually in stock and not just to pre order for the next batch which could be months maybe years I expect the same with the uv kit stern are struggling to make pinball machines at the minute so extras will probably be on the back burner

I would check back with them and see it’s actually in stock and not just to pre order for the next batch which could be months maybe years I expect the same with the uv kit stern are struggling to make pinball machines at the minute so extras will probably be on the back burner
Oh it was shipped.

My mates have a running joke what will arrive sooner, season 4 or the topper.

Screenshot_20210808-083342.png

To be fair to pinball pro I’ve bought a lot from them without any issues the challenge is avoiding USPS although I got a package from them in 4 days last week on normal priority shipping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To be fair to pinball pro I’ve bought a lot from them without any issues the challenge is avoiding USPS although I got a package from them in 4 days last week on normal priority shipping!

The website says they no longer ship to the UK, I’ve used a mail forwarding service recommended on here, my UV Kit has been shipped!! [emoji1695]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly amazes me they still can’t get basic stuff like this right, seen this on other pins too where the text doesn’t fit!!

2a8b55a6469d1a90a7a4a27564aeda47.jpg

Honestly amazes me they still can’t get basic stuff like this right, seen this on other pins too where the text doesn’t fit!!

2a8b55a6469d1a90a7a4a27564aeda47.jpg

Did you adfd the Cleland code mod yet?

Did you adfd the Cleland code mod yet?

Yeah I’ve just been trying it now, it’s like most of Clelands mods, good song choice but often cuts in and out depending on what’s happening in the game and you can’t avoid having movie quotes spoken over song lyrics which sounds poop (and explains why they use a score rather than songs).
Also not keen on music playing for quite a while after the game ends, I’m old - I like silence!
It’ll stay on today then I’ll decide.

Audits:
Total plays - 109
Total free plays - 33 !?!

Well I’m still searching for the 76 pound coins [emoji23][emoji23]

Did you need to adjust your Demogorgon by raising/lowering it to make the shot?
I don’t think you can call yourself a real Stranger Things owner unless you have done this, it’s a rite of passage 😂

I had to take both washers out and also the chin stop. It’s dialled in like a dream now.

Out of interest, has anyone ever got the left ball eject to reliably send it through the burn it back loop? Mine often just slams against the ramp and can sometimes end up going SDTM.

No adjustments on my demo but did adjust the the eject so it routes via BIB - needs power adjustments as well as the eject aim thingy.

I read that in an interview with Eddy that the kick out isn’t meant to go through burn it back, it is designed to hit the drops. So I have left it as is.

Out of interest, has anyone ever got the left ball eject to reliably send it through the burn it back loop? Mine often just slams against the ramp and can sometimes end up going SDTM.

It’s meant to hit the drop targets not the BIB loop.

I think the later ones are perfect for the demogorgan shot
My le was shocking it used to just hit way too high hit his head then hit the glass I removed it and bent the bracket forward and it was fine after that
Wish I could say the same for the backbox ball lock
I adjust my kick out so it went round the burn it back loop but if didn’t stay like that for long

Back
Top Bottom