What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

walking dead confirmed

The theme ticks the boxes for me but main thing John, it's not easy...! I'm not a great player and countless games lasted only a few minutes, similar for others who played it. This keeps you going back though with lots of modes to complete. Should only get better if more code updates.

I've made the decision on buying The Walking Dead LE, my first Stern NIB.
Addams will make way to fund this , it's a peach but one of five that I built back up to new condition and sold on. It's not like I won't be able to do another in the future.
Always said I would not buy a new pin but this title ticks all the boxes for me and as with my other purchase of Predator it's a title I just had to have.
So all this time in this great hobby being more than happy with second hand used pinball machines then just like buses two new ones come along together.
Am I excited ? Hell yeh.
i`ve also decided on a TWD LE this will also be my first nib, used my cirqus voltaire as part ex,to lessen the expence and to make space for it ,love the theme and have watched all the episodes, phil at PPH has 8 of these on order with mine being the seventh sold,

Reactions: JMP
Really looking forward to this, Great to know you're also in the few who have gone for this Jagman. Its a great title and like John has said, not the easiest by far and plenty going on to keep you coming back for more.
It's going to be stunning and in my book there's no better theme.

wanted to play one before deciding if i wanted one, went to the nlp especially to play it (and meet the usual suspects, john ,matt etc) and thought it was good even before mr stern added a new code, i just wish he would make one version though, with all the toys, hence i`m also tempted with the new ironman v. e., at least there is only one version of that game:)

Had the pleasure of holding this for a few days after NLP. Overall, liking it a lot. Really grows on you.

Quite complex rules and still haven't managed to suss all of them. Great theme, music, sounds and dots, although shame the original actors were not used for the call-outs. Found it quite challenging, some narrow/steep shots plus a heavy ball drain on the left outlane. Nick's comment on the pops is noticeable and barn magnet doesn't always wobble the ball properly from fixed, causing a vertical drop between the flippers which can be annoying.

Otherwise, it's a nice title IMO and probably in my top five Sterns after Tron, ST & LOTR..... probably level-pegging with SM. :)
how did you manage to blag that john?

wanted to play one before deciding if i wanted one, went to the nlp especially to play it (and meet the usual suspects, john ,matt etc) and thought it was good even before mr stern added a new code, i just wish he would make one version though, with all the toys, hence i`m also tempted with the new ironman v. e., at least there is only one version of that game:)

Nice addition to the collection Mark. :) I really want an Iron Man too, really got it into it at NLP. The one I played the most at Disneyquest too.

Back
Top Bottom