What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

walking dead confirmed

I've never seen the programme, but this looks awesome!
Damn Damn Damn another one for the want list

Don't think there is a premium. Just pro or LTD which pretty much sucks.... Really tempted .....

You change your mind quick don't you, let me know if NGG is one you'd part with ;)
I already have dibs on Daz' NGG dude, sorry. Though to be honest id be surprised if he parts with it.

I love it when new games get announced, as it means a lot of A-B titles get released from the clutches of space-scarce collectors. Myself, I can wait a couple of years to own the newbie titles, but there's a bunch of games that rarely get let go.

Looks much better when there's no photoshop (then again it's hard to tell with the zombie make up).

Personally think they should ditch the LE and charge a bit more for the standard to have the same features.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how they mount the cannon/crossbow mech. On Austin Powers it was a little motor with a cam on top that moved the mech up and down and it had a nasty habit of working the mounting screw loose after a while.

It will be interesting to see how they mount the cannon/crossbow mech. On Austin Powers it was a little motor with a cam on top that moved the mech up and down and it had a nasty habit of working the mounting screw loose after a while.

It's slightly disappointing they are using exactly the same looking piece of kit. At least put some artwork on it so it looks more 'crossbow' and less 'left over Austin cannons we found in a dusty corner of the factory'

That said I am very excited about this. Looks like it could be a LOT of fun. :cool:

For once im actually impressed with a Stern.

$8595 for the LE. We are edging ever closer the first £10,000 NIB game in the UK. The pound recently took a hit too :(

And there's news of them releasing 5 more titles in 2015 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'd probably be better off getting a little black dress, some underwear that shows off my junk and go walking the docks in the hope I could possibly suck my way to an LE.

I'd probably be better off getting a little black dress, some underwear that shows off my junk and go walking the docks in the hope I could possibly suck my way to an LE.

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

EDIT : no i didnt mean... Oh crap, it's a wednesday... nearly the weekend and loosing the plot already...

There is no point putting a LCD screen into a pin unless it's doing something useful or unique.

I dunno. I'd say for a start they're much cheaper than a std dmd.

It shouldn't be ridiculous like WOZ, you know, stick to the 128x32 or 192x64. Std issue translite but color lcd.

Made with dots or even a dot overlay filter. Pretty much the big lebowski. I think both look good.

Back
Top Bottom