What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

walking dead confirmed

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
John Whitfield
img_f.pinside.com_201408_1860625_279167.jpg

From our friends at pinside. **** yeah! Now this is a theme I'm interested in. Wonder if the UK version will also allow the 15% off voucher?

Just checked under the bed and the sofa. Found about a fiver. Now where do I track down another £6495?

AAAAARRRRRAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH why can't they release more themes like Mustang so my wallet stays where it is. Would really struggle to justify another pin purchase but love the theme. Ironically more interested in it as it's from the TV version than I would be from the comic book. Wonder if it will be the first LCD from Stern?

Much better! The Stern logo even looks cool with some blood dripping down behind it! Far better than cars and rock bands (although I can't diss them for Star Trek - their best pin to date for me).

Please no dots Stern, it has to have new tech...

Star Trek was screaming out for this what with 2 great new movies, less so for this title, but come on.

I only want them to go to an LCD if it isn't going to drive the price up, I want them to drive the price down not up. Highly unlikely I know!

This machine could look very nice next to Metallica if hand drawn graphics, although I do agree, LCD is well overdue and would give Stern a huge boost in sales

Could be cool a zombi pin is well overdue :)

I never got any further than episode three of the second series, loved the four part first series then when part two came out it felt boring and slow, so gave up on it but I hear good things about the series.

No more NIB pins for me ( apart from predator ) until the machine is out and code etc all finished and polished, also you get one a lot cheaper .

Agreed that stern need to add an LCD or do something fresh

Yup,needs LCD for they will prob end up making them even dearer!
Plus you'll prob have to wait 10 months fro the code to be nearlly finalised going on other previous releases - eg ST,MET etc

still aint got round to watching the dvd of series one I bought of the series,let alone the others.And I love zombie films

Yup,needs LCD for they will prob end up making them even dearer!
Plus you'll prob have to wait 10 months fro the code to be nearlly finalised going on other previous releases - eg ST,MET etc

still aint got round to watching the dvd of series one I bought of the series,let alone the others.And I love zombie films

Then again I got into FGuy cos of the pin,and guys started weekly poker meets due to the pin,so maybe this is the kick up the **** I need to watch it.Tho it may then mean purchasing the other series:(

Agree about the price, they need to come down not go up which is almost bound to happen if they slap an LCD in there.

Why are you guys fixated on putting in an LCD screen? I don't see the need to replace the DMD myself. And I don't think it would boost sales at all either.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

For me a LCD with zombies and gore would make this game. A DMD would make the game more family friendly / cartoony and I'm not sure that's right for the theme. Zombies are all about blood and guts. Slightly more OT but I think the time has come to ditch DMDs for LCDs. OK, when you're playing it doesn't matter but in terms of attracting casual players WOZ is streets ahead of

****ing internet connection....

Bah - basically pics of guts are good (and Dan think of how much better playboy would be with real video)

I think we'll always see both, and I'm glad. It's like video games - there's been a recent resurgence of games with 16-bit style graphics that are just as fun as the shiny 3D ones.

This would definitely be the moment for Stern to give LCD a shot though I hope they take a different approach to WOZ - that thing is huge with too much going on.

I know what you mean Carl...

There is no point putting a LCD screen into a pin unless it's doing something useful or unique.

I can see it being like web sites a few years back, everyone had a homepage with nothing on it of any use but they thought they should have one.

Back
Top Bottom