What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 Machine donation thread

I'll be putting my GZ in the comp, hopefully @PUP will bring his JP2 and allow that in the comp, meaning @Gonzo 's BM66 in the comp.

I'd love @Sven Normansson 's JJP PotC in the comp but it's too bloody heavy, so probably TMNT (as I know everyone loves it 😀)

If I can get @steve brum 's EHOH fully working 🤞 he'd allow that in the comp as well.

So realistically looking for some older games as well - preferably at 1 EM, an Alpha numeric and a couple of DMD's as well as another non Stern - BUT, they've got to be able to stand up to 2 full days of play reliably.
Happy to bring Joker Poker for your Comp if you want it Wayne. It has Pascal Janin board in, and stood up fine in the Classics comp at PF last year

Happy to bring Joker Poker for your Comp if you want it Wayne. It has Pascal Janin board in, and stood up fine in the Classics comp at PF last year
Thanks David,

Should have all games confirmed by the end of the week, and if @Arv doesn't want it in the Classics, may well take you up on that offer.

Any update on likelihood of a Multimorphic being there?

Whoops, I seem to have missed this thread...

Usual from me and Rob: -

Nautilus - EM
Aerobatics - EM
Wizard - EM
Circus - EM
Spiderman - Stern
MrnMrs Pacman (with fixed pac maze am doing it now) - Bally
Farfalla - Zac SS
Fish Tales - maybe
Starwars - DE
Robocop - DE

Cheers

JB

Interesting to see HS2 in the comp for the second time, two years running?

Yeah and it wasnt the most reliable game if I remember rightly.

3 years running 😁.

HS2 played flawlessly in the comp, it was the 2 on the floor which had issues.
Although we couldn't get Scorbit to work.

As someone who doesn't know all of the games I really appreciated HS2 being in the line-up because I was able to practice on the others on the main floor.

3 years? 😲
I thought you wanted variety in the comp bank. It's a game I at least know so I'm not complaining.

3 years? 😲
I thought you wanted variety in the comp bank. It's a game I at least know so I'm not complaining.
Is 6 different manufacturers, spanning 44 years (1977-2021) with just 10 machines not enough variety for you?

Stern
Gottleib
Bally
Williams
Data East
American Pinball

Is 6 different manufacturers, spanning 44 years (1977-2021) with just 10 machines not enough variety for you?

Stern
Gottleib
Bally
Williams
Data East
American Pinball

I wasn't saying there wasn't variety in manufacturers and years but I felt shunned when suggesting games in a previous thread. Implying there should be variety over the years. Yet we have a game that's been in the bank 3 years in a row. When you have 100 and 100s of games available.

I was curious before how you picked games and I thought you tried to keep it different. I didn't expect the same game when you have so many great games of that same era available.

Because they have to also be reliable.
This isn't just a nice rebuilt set of flippers it is also the electronics gone through and all of the mechanisms made 100%. It is also not any good picking a game like ACNC which is questionable from an engineering standpoint or Rush with probematic scoop.

Last edited:
Because they have to also be reliable.
This isn't just a nice rebuilt set of flippers it is also the electronics gone through and all of the mechanisms made 100%. It is also not any good picking a game like ACNC which is questionable from an engineering standpoint or Rush with probematic scoop.

So only HS2 is the reliable game of the last 4 years?
I don't understand that point as most people on here take care of their games.
I'm not complaining I was just curious as it seemed to contradict things people had said about variety.

It's the only game I really know in the bank afterall 😆

Back
Top Bottom