What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

you guys need to chill out. I wasn't having a dig I was amused that everyone (including me for UK Open) was stealing that time table format that INDISC used.

Neil.

Yeah I'm not at all embarrassed to say I suggested way back in October last year that we should 'take inspiration' (steal) that timetable idea from indisc. No shame in stealing great ideas

agree! :D

Neil.

Timetable provisionally looks a bit like this. The NBA challenge is quite a complicated beast and might need it's own timetable, so there might be further updates to this...

View attachment 176990

This all looks brilliant... Not long now!

Does anyone have any information around the ladies competition on Friday evening and what is involved (asking for a friend before anyone asks!) 😄

Is brekkie included with the hotel reservations? I can’t remember.

Yes got mine too but I booked the thing last feb so not sure why it arrived now. Presumably it is to remind me.
As if I needed a reminder :excited

This all looks brilliant... Not long now!

Does anyone have any information around the ladies competition on Friday evening and what is involved (asking for a friend before anyone asks!) 😄
Hi - the ladies comp is half competition half social to get us started - it’s on tne Friday night from 7.30 pm until 9.30 pm - break for stall ball 🤩 - it’s the NBA ‘s fast break machines that wil be getting used. There will be a trophy but also wine 😀 I am talking more about it on next weeks Gonzo’s chinwag but women just need to turn up . Next year it will be a proper comp . This year - I hope it will be more of a laugh and some banter 👍 let me know if you need more info

Hi - the ladies comp is half competition half social to get us started - it’s on tne Friday night from 7.30 pm until 9.30 pm - break for stall ball 🤩 - it’s the NBA ‘s fast break machines that wil be getting used. There will be a trophy but also wine 😀 I am talking more about it on next weeks Gonzo’s chinwag but women just need to turn up . Next year it will be a proper comp . This year - I hope it will be more of a laugh and some banter 👍 let me know if you need more info
Shabba

Basically the ladies are having a p1$$ up 😉

I got a hotel confirmation sent through last night. (I’d asked to be put on the waiting list) I’ve sent an email to hollie just to confirm my reservation number is legit etc. I’d heard there was a bit of a mix up with rooms last year so I’m a bit weary about cancelling my hotel room I’d booked nearby. What is the rook rate for a twin room for Friday sat?

I got a hotel confirmation sent through last night. (I’d asked to be put on the waiting list) I’ve sent an email to hollie just to confirm my reservation number is legit etc. I’d heard there was a bit of a mix up with rooms last year so I’m a bit weary about cancelling my hotel room I’d booked nearby. What is the rook rate for a twin room for Friday sat?
Mine is £65 per night, for classic double room

I'll be slipping into a dress and popping on some lippy. Only chance I'll get to win a comp. Although, I'll still probably get beat :-(

Just booked the hotel and ordered some tickets, I'm looking forward to it.

As someone in the market for a pin, are opportunities to buy tables or people there to discuss sourcing tables?

Back
Top Bottom