What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

Confirmation email, does say breakfast can be added on ! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• E5B37D9C-350E-405A-B03D-C5F8FE31E345.jpeg
    E5B37D9C-350E-405A-B03D-C5F8FE31E345.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 15
My original booking conformation says breakfast is included. I suggest if you have a form saying this you print it out and take for check-in

Just checked myself. My original email from Hollie says room booked £75 per night including breakfast but the most recent booking confirmation email suggests like pictured above that I need to add breakfast as an ‘upgrade’. Hopefully, just some kind of admin oversight on their part?

Will print off original email and take with me on the Friday when I check in. Need my bloody breakfast, lol!

I’ve tried ringing the hotel, but can’t get through.
So have sent an email, asking them to confirm, whether breakfast is included, or not.

Don’t panic guys I’ve heard back from Lydia on behalf of hollie confirming that all those booked under the pinfest allocation have breakfast included in their room rate.

What's the process for bringing a pin along for the show?
Do I reverse at speed through the front doors and then do donuts in reception until the pin flies out the back of the van?

What's the process for bringing a pin along for the show?
Do I reverse at speed through the front doors and then do donuts in reception until the pin flies out the back of the van?
Go around the back (past the reception & parking) you can literally reverse your car into the hall. There's only space for about 2 cars though so need to move quick.

Reactions: PAX
Just finalising details with the hotel and they mentioned the air conditioning in the main room has been refurbished! It's going to be nice and chilly! Best bring a coat!
Refurbished? Wait there was air con previously? Genuinely wouldn’t have guessed, but great news providing they have it turned on :)

I will be at pinfest at various times over the weekend. I wont have a shop but am happy to bring parts along that have been purchased through the online shop www.pinparts.co.uk . I am offering 10% off all parts that are purchased through the store up to 26th August and collected during pinfest. At checkout enter code pinfest2022 and choose pinfest pickup at checkout.

On the first page of checkout there is a link that says "coupon code?" top left. Click that. Enter code and apply.
Further down choose local pick up. Enter your name and the day you wish to pick up.

At the moment I plan to be there Friday mid afternoon til early evening, Saturday from about 1pm til end of afternoon session. Sunday mid morning til close.

Last edited:
I will be at pinfest at various times over the weekend. I wont have a shop but am happy to bring parts along that have been purchased through the online shop www.pinparts.co.uk . I am offering 10% off all parts that are purchased through the store up to 26th August and collected during pinfest. At checkout enter code pinfest2022 and choose pinfest pickup at checkout.

On the first page of checkout there is a link that says "coupon code?" top left. Click that. Enter code and apply.
Further down choose local pick up. Enter your name and the day you wish to pick up.

At the moment I plan to be there Friday mid afternoon til early evening, Saturday from about 1pm til end of afternoon session. Sunday mid morning til close.

Brill I may take you up on that! Need a few rubbers and posts 😁

Brill I may take you up on that! Need a few rubbers and posts 😁
I'll be at the show with a full store as usual , if any one does want to pre order to secure parts just drop me a mail. To late to order anything from the US now but I should have plenty of stock

Will also have the Turf Champ with me weather permitting on £ 1 play for Charity , raised £ 62 last year which I doubled to donate £ 125 to Teenage Cancer.

Slight Change this year if you can win with your horse £ 5 off any order from the stall over the Weekend

Mel

1stoppinball

Back
Top Bottom