What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

Le signe que je mets sur ma machine…..

View attachment 178236
bonsoir gros phil
Désolé de vous dire que votre français est très mauvais
cela ne veut rien dire
tu dois écrire:
VENDU A VICTOR 5000 £ . NE PAS TOUCHER. MERCI

Cette année au Pinfest mon objectif est de "baise" le disque et d'écrire mon nom sur mon nouveau flipper
and maybe win the NBA challenge

Lookink forward to seeing you all

Can someone post the definitive list of machines for this year please. I’ve been through so many pages trying to find it. And yes I may be dumb and it’s under my nose!😉

^^^ I was lucky last year, got a room for a night right at the death but think most of us newbs have learned you need to book way in advance.
Must take you guys ages to setup all those pins…. 3 days?

^^^ I was lucky last year, got a room for a night right at the death but think most of us newbs have learned you need to book way in advance.
Must take you guys ages to setup all those pins…. 3 days?

We start setting up on Thursday afternoon.

Why, are there any rooms left? I'm travelling back and forth every day...

I don't know. Did you not put your name on the waiting list at the hotel?

Thank you, a;preciate that.

Bonjour grand phil
Pouvez-vous prévenir les gens d'un foyer qu'un français présentera avec un billet VIP 2020 !!!!!!!!!!
il faut le laisser entrer pas le frapper ni appeler l'hopital psychiatrique

i arrive thursday night i can help if you need

Bonjour grand phil
Pouvez-vous prévenir les gens d'un foyer qu'un français présentera avec un billet VIP 2020 !!!!!!!!!!
il faut le laisser entrer pas le frapper ni appeler l'hopital psychiatrique

i arrive thursday night i can help if you need

Merci pour votre offre, mais nous avons beaucoup de mains. Détendez-vous dans la piscine et le sauna.

ok Phil if its whinges you wanted :D :D :D

WHY O WHY O WHY will I have to get my key re-set a gazillions times this weekend? :D

Neil.

You're just confused Neil. That presidential suite you stay in has a separate key card for each of the 15 doors in the apartment. You're probably trying to use the billiards room key to access the private bar on the balcony.

Can't wait to see the new extended family, grandad! And congratulations,!

Back
Top Bottom