What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 - August 27th, 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ps you can have a go on my lady if you like: £200 a pop, her name is Elektra and I’ve palmed her off on @Arv for the weekend.
I had a g/f who'd palm me off occasionally - made a pleasant change. Had another one who kept fobbing me off - I have a thing about car keys now ;)

Can't believe no one's talked about bringing their Bride of Pinbot. Apparently you can shoot your balls on her face. You even get bonus points for eyes and mouth shots 😯

Oo-er missus is starting to spring to mind on this thread - with a Carry-On laughter track in the background

Northern lights pinball and Scottish pinball will be organising the NBA challenge again this year . For those that don’t know - the two pinballs are linked together and you play against an opponent . You play in a league of 4 and the winners go forward to the next stages until the final . It costs a £5 which goes towards costs of show but you will at least get 3 games .
There is no way - despite our best efforts - that you will get two pinballs playing exactly the same - but we do our best . You have to win the coin toss to decide which machine you will play but in the past people have won on different machines .
This is is a fun competition with a bit of banter and two refs with whistles etc . Trophies and honour to play for [emoji3]Qualifying rounds will be in the Saturday with finals in the Sunday - sign up on the Friday night or Saturday morning. Will put more details on nearer time . You can play the machines with your friends out with competition times and there will be a third machine to practise on .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northern lights pinball and Scottish pinball will be organising the NBA challenge again this year . For those that don’t know - the two pinballs are linked together and you play against an opponent . You play in a league of 4 and the winners go forward to the next stages until the final . It costs a £5 which goes towards costs of show but you will at least get 3 games .
There is no way - despite our best efforts - that you will get two pinballs playing exactly the same - but we do our best . You have to win the coin toss to decide which machine you will play but in the past people have won on different machines .
This is is a fun competition with a bit of banter and two refs with whistles etc . Trophies and honour to play for [emoji3]Qualifying rounds will be in the Saturday with finals in the Sunday - sign up on the Friday night or Saturday morning. Will put more details on nearer time . You can play the machines with your friends out with competition times and there will be a third machine to practise on .

I remember this! Think I got through to the next round or may have been quarters 2 years ago! Great fun!

I have had a look on the website and eventbrite but I haven't found the answer to the question: can one buy a ticket for only one of the VIP sessions?
My wife has just announced that she is working all weekend. 😞 and we can only come on Saturday night.
I see that i can buy one for multiple Sessions but what about just one session?
Thanks.

Its started! Those with machines coming to UKPinfest you change the venue to UKPinfest Daventry. Please DO NOT create a new venue!

There are two other things we need to do to get scorbit up and running at the event but I'll come and work with you on it. To avoid losing high scores we need to do this very carefully!

IMG_3416.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Its started! Those with machines coming to UKPinfest you change the venue to UKPinfest Daventry. Please DO NOT create a new venue!

There are two other things we need to do to get scorbit up and running at the event but I'll come and work with you on it. To avoid losing high scores we need to do this very carefully!

View attachment 145224
You should see my Elektra there now

Yup excellent Alan! I’ve added some others for games I’ll be putting Scorbit into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking the van up Wednesday night and loading straight up ready for setting off around 8am on Thurs morning.

9babcde82b4c9b2fa9ace01e9d1a3091.jpg
aee4adaac9bfb01d203c92d388202884.jpg
4b59e22812100baf7dfa4ba818131787.jpg
Getting ready - two more machines to break down after Indy gets a wee clean then lorry comes on Wednesday night with Chris Edgar to leave early on Thursday morning - will take us two hours to leave scottieland - first stop Tebay service station - getting excited now [emoji3]

So it being my pinball aniversary last week, the lady bought me two hard hats 😂
Had some friends over yesterday and got into the spirit of my favourite pin...

IMG-20210823-WA0006.jpg

Wondering if I should stay in character for Pinfest? Would it help people identify me for a pint (and nothing more! 😉) or to avoid me? 😂

Maybe I'll get the wrong type of attention? 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom