What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 - August 27th, 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the reminder regarding cash, I guess i need about £20 for the competition? Four entries for £20 wasn't it?
Then a load of pound coins😊

Cheers for the reminder regarding cash, I guess i need about £20 for the competition? Four entries for £20 wasn't it?
Then a load of pound coins[emoji4]

I wonder is the 4 entries can be split between the normal and classics comp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best to make sure the bar is stocked up with plenty of pound coins.

I’d bring your own - seriously doubt the bar will have much and the bar service is slow enough for beer without “asking for change folks”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Best to make sure the bar is stocked up with plenty of pound coins.
And with booze - is there any chance of them not closing the bar just as we finish? I seem to remember they had to ask the staff to stay late on the night (rather than asking them in advance), but they didn't look like they were used to having people who actually wanted to drink staying there.

Which is the quietest day / time? Thinking of going for the first time but can only make it for a morning or afternoon and want to get the most playing in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom