What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2021 - August 27th, 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked a room pretty close in a Marstons for Friday night, it’s a start😁
Will keep having a look to see what’s about as it would be good to stay at least Sat night as well.

Just booked a room pretty close in a Marstons for Friday night, it’s a start[emoji16]
Will keep having a look to see what’s about as it would be good to stay at least Sat night as well.

Nice one Dave [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StallBall is on both Friday and Saturday Nights only - you have to be a VIP ticket holder to be in!

Be at The shadow for 21:30 latest. and get in the queue! Its easy, don't drain, lock the ball shout stall!

Prizes this year thanks to BT -> Apple iPhone SE and a Galaxy Tab 7!

Neil.

StallBall is on both Friday and Saturday Nights only - you have to be a VIP ticket holder to be in!

Be at The shadow for 21:30 latest. and get in the queue! Its easy, don't drain, lock the ball shout stall!

Prizes this year thanks to BT -> Apple iPhone SE and a Galaxy Tab 7!

Neil.
I'm guessing someone will be filming stallball? If I swear does it mean it ain't going on YouTube, I don't think I can stop myself 🤣🤣

I'm guessing someone will be filming stallball? If I swear does it mean it ain't going on YouTube, I don't think I can stop myself 🤣🤣
Its streamed yes - don't worry about swearing we can edit it afterwards and make you say anything we want.

I called many many times and only got through the once with no joy. I've emailed Hollie and Patrick, again with no response.

I've emailed the sales manager to see if there's anything they can do.

Thanks Phil. I'll even take Friday only if available and look elsewhere for Saturday.

Bonsoir Big Phil
Cette fois c'est définitif , je ne viendrais pas cette année 😭😭
Votre gouvernement a arrêté la quarantaine pour nous mais a laissé le test obligatoire le jour 2 , et ce test est impossible à gérer de France et très cher
Trop de contraintes et la menace d'amendes voir de prison font que je resterais chez moi, je voulais aller au Pinfest pour jouer aux flippers pas pour passer mon temps a chercher un centre de test
L'Orbitor m'attendra un an de plus (suis toujours acheteur ??)
Vous me direz si je peux garder mon ticket VIP pour 2022, si pas possible faites en cadeau a qui vous le jugerez utile
Amusez vous bien, et publiez beaucoup de photos , ca me consolera

Prenez soins de vous
Cordialement
Victor

Ps: j'ai annulé il y a 3 jours ma chambre au Travelodge de Rugby (celui de la gare) si ca peut aider certains !!!

Translation: -

Good evening Big Phil
This time it's final, I won't come this year 😭😭
Your government stopped quarantine for us but left the mandatory test on day 2, and this test is unmanageable from France and very expensive
Too many constraints and the threat of fines or even jail meant that I would stay at home, I wanted to go to Pinfest to play pinball machines not to spend my time looking for a test center
The Orbitor will wait for me another year (am still a buyer ??)
You will tell me if I can keep my VIP ticket for 2022, if not possible give it as a gift to whomever you deem useful
Have fun, and post a lot of pictures, that will console me

Take care of you
Cordially
Victor

Ps: I cancelled my room at the Travelodge in Rugby 3 days ago (the one at the station) if that can help some people !!!

Désolé d'entendre ça, Victor.

Je vais transférer votre billet jusqu'en 2022.

Orbitor 1 n'est pas à vendre. C'est une machine à spectacle. Pardon.

Translation

So sorry to hear this, Victor.

I will transfer your ticket to 2022.

Orbitor 1 is not for sale. It is a show machine. Sorry.

Alan will be donating a pound to charity everytime he mentions his Greek Gulag incarceration during UKPinfest :D

Just heard back from the sales manager. The hotel is fully booked Friday and Saturday night.

It’s great that pinfest is a sell out this year! Not so great for those trying to book at last minute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinfest hasn't sold out. The hotel is fully booked but not everyone staying there is going to Pinfest.

Just heard back from the sales manager. The hotel is fully booked Friday and Saturday night.
Took them from Monday until yesterday to tell me that, still looking as I’ve only got Friday night booked at the moment down the road. Trying to get as close as possible otherwise there are places available just further out than I want at the moment.

One of the teams was staying at the Mercure last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom