What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2020 August 28th, 29th & 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right this is ENOUGH now. This thread is about UK PIINFEST 2020, anything from hereon relating to another competition on the same date will be removed. Any further attacks from either Wayne or Neil will be removed.

So is anyone looking forward to Pinfest, are there still rooms available at the hotel?

Courtesy of the current Pin2DMD group buy I'm hoping we'll see a lot more colour displays at the show, perhaps even good old Hook will make a coloured guest appearance. 🏴‍☠️ 🌈

One suggestion - name badges, would be useful for people to wear name badges, to show real name and forum name? I'm really keen to put faces to forum members next year.

We did this one year in the past and it worked really well from what I remember :thumbs:

One suggestion - name badges, would be useful for people to wear name badges, to show real name and forum name? I'm really keen to put faces to forum members next year.

I agree sticky labels would do the trick and cost effective too (unless someone knows of a company that produces these at a reasonable price)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the Play Expo I attended the NLP guys had a roll of sticky labels and a marker pen at their desk - simples :D

Name badges are a great idea, make sure they're big though otherwise after a few beers I won't be able to read s*** 😂

Pinball info Name badges with the user name or plain ones with name on it, saw a right few people with pinball info branded badges with their real names (I’m assuming) not their forum name, which is how we know most...

Pinball info Name badges with the user name or plain ones with name on it, saw a right few people with pinball info branded badges with their real names (I’m assuming) not their forum name, which is how we know most...

Be useful to have both forum and real names on the badges.

Very much looking forward to pinfest next year, great mix of fun and comp this year, played so many beautiful games I’d never had the chance to play before, which was awesome. Tempted to bring my surf ‘n safari next year if I can sort a van: to share back a bit.

Name badges sounds good. I’d like to get some games in with @MajesticPinball who I have fingers crossed is thinking about bringing along a beautiful TX-Sector. :wave: (Yes this is a cheeky ask ;)) no idea how games being brought is arranged. If it’s just a few people who bring a lot of machines or welcome to people just to bring one.

I also saw a picture of someone on here’s big lebowski pinball... that would really tie the room together :)

Very much looking forward to pinfest next year, great mix of fun and comp this year, played so many beautiful games I’d never had the chance to play before, which was awesome. Tempted to bring my surf ‘n safari next year if I can sort a van: to share back a bit.

Name badges sounds good. I’d like to get some games in with @MajesticPinball who I have fingers crossed is thinking about bringing along a beautiful TX-Sector. :wave: (Yes this is a cheeky ask ;)) no idea how games being brought is arranged. If it’s just a few people who bring a lot of machines or welcome to people just to bring one.

I also saw a picture of someone on here’s big lebowski pinball... that would really tie the room together :)
If I can get a van I'll hopefully be taking TX and Genesis, please bring your Surf and safari! I think there was only 2 or 3 Gottlieb machines this year, we need to increase that 😂

Yeah, let's go gott crazy. If anyone has a gott, bring it to daventry!!

I've got a cue ball wizard that needs some attention. Now, I've got 9 months to get it ready.

I used to have on Dan.
The pin that got me into pinball.

Lmk if I can help.
Have the manual here

Yeah, let's go gott crazy. If anyone has a gott, bring it to daventry!!

I've got a cue ball wizard that needs some attention. Now, I've got 9 months to get it ready.

Cue ball wizard is a fun game I think @Mooseman has break out which is another pool/snooker themed game played that at his a few months ago which was a fun game

I used to have on Dan.
The pin that got me into pinball.

Lmk if I can help.
Have the manual here
Ita got a weird fault where loads of random coils fire when it's in multi ball, the kids used to love it because they got mega points for jackpots that they never earned from the cue ball firing randomly.

Are there ground mods to do on system 3s? That's probably a good place to start if there is.

I'll start a thread once I've got it on its legs and I'm sure we can get it going before dav. It might even be ready for NLP in may if I pull my finger out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom