All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

TonySchwager

Site Supporter
Jan 1, 2020
Ip117rl
Alias
Tony
Same here mail from the hotel of booking confirmed next week for some reason the Mrs went via bookings.com
Hotel and them passing us from one to another when we tried to cancel, but got the impression they were going to cancel for us

Benleigh250

Registered
Apr 21, 2019
London
I wouldn’t try running before we can walk! Let’s try and get swasvey done this year first!

I’ll see near the time, but I may defer my pinfest room booking till 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Big Phil

Big Phil

Registered
Nov 24, 2011
County Durham
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Fully understand your concerns, Ben. If things keep going as they are, we should get there but as you know, people bend and break the rules so it could end up in a right mess again.

Yesterdays announcement gave UKPinfest the green light and I have a signed contract with the hotel to uphold so I have to start planning as if it's going to happen.

Benleigh250

Registered
Apr 21, 2019
London
Fully understand your concerns, Ben. If things keep going as they are, we should get there but as you know, people bend and break the rules so it could end up in a right mess again.

Yesterdays announcement gave UKPinfest the green light and I have a signed contract with the hotel to uphold so I have to start planning as if it's going to happen.

Thanks Phil, I plan to attend this provided it goes ahead. Hope to see you in august it’s been too long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk