What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2019 23rd, 24th, 25th August

Well, it's official! The Pinball Amigos are attending! They've finally booked the ferry! They'll be showing off Minions and Crazy Mansion

View attachment 87033View attachment 87034
If you don't know who these guys are, check out their 2 threads on Pinside as to how they built/are building these 2 unique machines

They detail pretty much every step throughout their build with a great deal of humour included as well

Thank you Big Phil for organising again this year. Loved it last year and enjoyed being back at Daventry!

Regarding tickets, last year we bought entry to the Saturday evening session on the door. Is that a likely possibility again this year? I will be booking rooms for Saturday night but we can only play Saturday so the VIP ticket doesn't make sense for us.

I noticed some of the tickets for sale here said 2018. I presume that's just a typo and I'm on the right page for 2019 tickets...?

Many thanks for your huge efforts!

Thanks for pointing out the "2018" mistakes. That's my fault for copying and pasting and not updating.

Yes, you can purchase tickets over the weekend, including singles for the evening sessions.

Thanks for pointing out the "2018" mistakes. That's my fault for copying and pasting and not updating.

Yes, you can purchase tickets over the weekend, including singles for the evening sessions.

Hi I have a vip ticket purchased - does this also include entry to the singles comps on the Friday and Saturday nights in addition to the entry to the daytime sessions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The room booking at the hotel is still proving to be an absolute nightmare for some people.

There is a block booking of rooms for this event. There are still rooms available. You need to speak directly to the hotel, not the central booking office. Call 01327 307000 Mon-Fri during normal office hours and ask to speak to Hollie or Patrick and quote UKPinfest.

We have swasvey this weekend might be worth those of us going asking others who are there if they are going.

We also have 5 days of pinball in mid July perfect opportunity to push pinfest then

Not enough

Hopefully that's just people leaving it to the last minute to sign up and it'll all be a roaring success.

Please don't be nervous Phil, otherwise we'll all start panicking, and we can't have you make any loss!

We have swasvey this weekend might be worth those of us going asking others who are there if they are going.

We also have 5 days of pinball in mid July perfect opportunity to push pinfest then

Well said Ben!

Yeah, ticket sales normally pick up with a month to go.

There's no need for anyone else to be nervous. The event isn't in doubt. This is happening no matter what. It's just me that needs to be nervous 🤣

TBH I haven't booked a ticket - I will be attending and bringing a machine - but I will still pay for a ticket.

TBH I haven't booked a ticket - I will be attending and bringing a machine - but I will still pay for a ticket.

If you're donating a machine, you're supporting the event and you don't need to buy a ticket.

I'll quite happily reserve tickets for people. Saves a few quid on the eventbrite fees.

Back
Top Bottom