What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2019 23rd, 24th, 25th August

League final machines will be in the corridor again. Not sure which machines are being used for that 🤔

Stupid question probably or I am being blind as usual but what are the opening times on Saturday/Sunday? Can't seem to see it.

Is anyone taking any air? Seem to remember stifling heat and bo under highways tenure.

Not sure if I should post this in this topic, or start a new topic: I'm looking for a ride from Daventry to Luton airport Sunday afternoon after the show closes :)

Cheers,

Jonathan
Pinball Magazine

fortunately for the world 6G only exists in Donald Trump's tiny little mind...

The Scottish Pinball Association will be holding an NBA challenge competition on Sunday. £5 entry.

Entries will be taken over Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.

Start time will be around 10:30am/11am

There'll be up to 32 entries.

NBA.jpg

Somehow I got a pass for this and have just booked a flight and a VIP ticket.

Is there still Mercure hotel room availability?

Call them there is then there isn’t best way is to talk to them.

Thanks for the info, Neil. I just read the thread, I'll try my luck on the phone tomorrow.

I don't really fancy the 310 CHF for 2 nights they're currently showing, though!

I can't believe that 13 or 14 years since we started them, people are still arguing about the tournament formats :)

Thanks for the info, Neil. I just read the thread, I'll try my luck on the phone tomorrow.

I don't really fancy the 310 CHF for 2 nights they're currently showing, though!

I can't believe that 13 or 14 years since we started them, people are still arguing about the tournament formats :)

Only boring ones!

Hi - this has probably been asked many times before. Apologies.

Hotel booked, but was hoping to buy tickets on the door for Sat day and Sat night and Sunday. Trust this is OK or should I book online?

can someone provide the link to list of machines that will be available during the weekend?

thanks in advance. Looking forward to the weekend.

Hi - this has probably been asked many times before. Apologies.

Hotel booked, but was hoping to buy tickets on the door for Sat day and Sat night and Sunday. Trust this is OK or should I book online?

can someone provide the link to list of machines that will be available during the weekend?

thanks in advance. Looking forward to the weekend.
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/ukpinfest-2019-machine-donation-thread.42109/

Game list is the first post of this thread :)

Back
Top Bottom