What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2019 23rd, 24th, 25th August

Just grabbed my ticket for Saturday. No rooms left at the Dav Hotel (as has probably been the case for months) but got a cheapish room at the ibis 10 mins away. I'm hoping Saturday will be the night for beers? No false starts you high falootin vip ticket holders!

@ronsplooter , Chris u were looking for where to stay

Does anyone living local to Daventry have tensa barriers? Could do with around 5 to cordon off the competition area.

If not, I'll purchase some.

Pinburgh last year for that...

Nell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi - two people from Scotland booked the Mercure hotel yesterday and at this late stage for pinfest -as there was cancellations - worth a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you can pay on the door. Still unsure about the location of the home brew pins. If they can fit in the main room, it's probably best they're in there.

Homebrew:
Forbidden Planet
The Matrix
The Crazy Mansion
Minions
Indiana Jones
+1 for Jim
Maybe RFM

so possibly 7 games plus JIm's table and a streaming setup.

Friday - 7pm till 11pm
Saturday 10:30am till 6pm - Evening session 7pm till 11pm
Sunday 10:30am till 4:30pm

Homebrew:
Forbidden Planet
The Matrix
The Crazy Mansion
Minions
Indiana Jones
+1 for Jim
Maybe RFM

so possibly 7 games plus JIm's table and a streaming setup.

how many people are bringing streaming gear?

So far I count:

This one
Tim
James
and me.

for the mass audience that will be at the event? :) LOL

Cheers,
Neil

I was thinking originally I am probably going to do Friday night only @Neil McRae if the homebrew stuff is already taken - we could all just borrow your big rig! Mine is literally webcams on mic booms - it isn't high tech...

I think most of the people on my streams seem to be the USA guys and a lot of the digital crowd, so imagine stall ball and ACNC at a live event will get quite some views, as will the competition and the homebrews... Tim has huge followers too - so I am thinking it'll get good viewership, either AT the event or there after.

I have talked myself around, streams for everyone.

I was thinking originally I am probably going to do Friday night only @Neil McRae if the homebrew stuff is already taken - we could all just borrow your big rig! Mine is literally webcams on mic booms - it isn't high tech...

I think most of the people on my streams seem to be the USA guys and a lot of the digital crowd, so imagine stall ball and ACNC at a live event will get quite some views, as will the competition and the homebrews... Tim has huge followers too - so I am thinking it'll get good viewership, either AT the event or there after.

I have talked myself around, streams for everyone.

I’ll let you lot stream - saves me having to pack all my gear. I’ll bring my Osmo to record the stall ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom