What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2019 23rd, 24th, 25th August

OK, so we seem to have a lot of streaming. I need to know your plans so I can put a timetable together on the social feeds to let people know.

Friday
7pm-11pm - UK Pinball Club - Alice Cooper

Saturday
ETA? - Strobey - Competition
7pm-11pm - Domino Pinball - Stall ball

Sunday
???

Just checking you were paying attention @Big Phil

Saturday 14:00 - 16:00 please. Can you email me as much information about it as possible - I will contact you separately as can probably get a prize for that too... but depends if we are happy as it would be Woodfordes.

OK, so we seem to have a lot of streaming. I need to know your plans so I can put a timetable together on the social feeds to let people know.

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
???
The qualifying for the main comp will be running all opening hours (including the evening session) on Saturday. As well as the morning on Sunday - with finals due to start approx. 1pm

@strobey will be streaming this.

The league finals will start from 10:30 on the Saturday (B finals) A finals scheduled to start at 1:30. - currently no one plans to stream these. Unless somebody wants to?

I'll have both rigs with 30m reach from main stage. Main comp as Wayne says is 10 pins along the front.

Main booth will be on the stage again if possible pls Phil?

Assitance with commetary welcomed by anyone with pin history, expertise and in depth knowledge of the machines. Please give me a shout on tim@pinball.live

Neil, James, Craig, Marc have all offered to do stints. Please bring headphones or IEMs with 3.5mm jack as eveything will be on monitored audio.

@Neil McRae @Aksmoe @James @roadshow16

Cheers,

Tim

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
???

@Neil McRae just checking that stall ball plans to start the moment the doors open at 7pm on the Friday? Would it make sense to allow time for free play prior to tournament kick off an hour or so later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
???

Friday evening, Forbidden Planet
Saturday morning, minions/crazy mansion
Sunday Forbidden Planet/Indy Jones

That's my plan at the moment. twitch.tv/epotech

@Neil McRae just checking that stall ball plans to start the moment the doors open at 7pm on the Friday? Would it make sense to allow time for free play prior to tournament kick off an hour or so later?

Yes stall ball won’t start until about 8:30

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cheers Neil how did you get on at pinbrough?

You can tell me tomorrow

How does this look @James @strobey @Neil McRae @Sven Normansson

Friday Evening
Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle competition 7pm-11pm https://www.twitch.tv/theukpinballclub/
Stall Ball Competition - 8:30pm till completion https://www.twitch.tv/neilmcrae/
Custom Pin Feature - Forbidden Planet

Saturday
UKPinfest competition -
Custom pinball feature - AM Minions & Crazy Mansion by The Pinball Amigos
Addams Family and shocker chair - 2pm-4pm https://www.twitch.tv/theukpinballclub/
Stall Ball Competition - 8:30pm till completion https://www.twitch.tv/neilmcrae/
Black Knight Sword of Rage competition 7pm-11pm https://www.twitch.tv/theukpinballclub/

Sunday
UKPinfest competition -
Custom Pin Feature - Forbidden Planet & Indiana Jones

There's potentially a good bit of overlap there. Will be interesting to see how the hotel's bandwidth holds up!

This all sounds fantastic guys, I'm just P****D off we can't make it this year. Must make sure we attend again in 2020 !

I hope you’re doing that @Neil McRae - because the only thing I could do is bring some fragile tape to put on the “packets” - that’s as far as it goes from me...

Wrong type of packets dood!

Flipping tapatalk

I think the room is going to be pretty packed out. We have 91 playable machines and then another 10 for the competition.
What about machines for the league finals ?
100 is a good number for the main pin room shouldn't be to cramped as long as the competition area doesn't take up more room than it needs ( like at past shows :p).

Back
Top Bottom