What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, looks like I am logged in but the page graphics are all over the place..

Rubbish points anyway this week lol

cheers

End of the season and this is how the league finished..congrats to Craig with a pretty much unassailable lead and the wooden spoon goes to Paul.

Capture.JPG

I've just created the league for the coming season, as the updated Fantasy Premier League site for 2013/14 came online today :) Joining code is:
21215-6799.

C'mon guys we need more teams for this years season - sign up before you head to the pinball party!

I can't, my addictive personality would lead me to spending all my time checking out stats, making spreadsheets and generally not getting any work done. :(

I can't, my addictive personality would lead me to spending all my time checking out stats, making spreadsheets and generally not getting any work done. :(

Last year was my first year playing and I did find it quite addictive - but certainly spent no more than an hour a week on it (addictive/analytical personality too) - other than watching games/checking scores. It also makes the Sky fixtures between some of the less fashionable teams a lot more enjoyable to watch :)

I managed to largely get out of being a football fan in 2010 just before that awful World Cup and then my club being relegated from the Premier the following season. I now don't have to watch every game and I find that a whole lot less painful.
I wont tell you about when I started the gambling they call the stock market, I lost months doing research. Took me 4 years to cash out with the same money I started with.

Any more takers for the league? Kick off on Saturday :) If you just want to play more casually, you can even press a button to help you pick your first team automatically.

It's looking like a league now :) KO tomorrow...Somehow I've contrived to be on a plane away on hold to a guy who does not have SkySports...seriously hoping the Sky litigation against FirstRow Sports is not a show stopper..

Any late takes, the code to join is 21215-6799.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom